1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Battle of Berkeley

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

It's like Hitler vs Stalin - only that it's not.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The brave warriors who fought The Battle of Berkeley are truly the greatest generation.

wouldabeen23 and No Worries like this.
  3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

When Punchy McPunchFace gets remand to custody, he will get what he deserves.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

And here is commie girl justifying the use of explosives.

I went from having no sympathy for her to having negative sympathy.

Antifa needs to learn the proper way to disrupt a white supremacist rally, like this dude:

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I blame this whole mess on the freaking politicians who run California. They ordered the cops to stand down and let mayhem and chaos reigned. There were so many law breakers on the side of these infantile but dangerous ANTIFA members. If the police would have done their jobs from the start and arresting these lawbreakers, you would not see this ugly movie. You can hate the pro Trump crowd, you can call them white supremists, racists, fascists all you want but the moment you lay your hands on them, all bets are off, they have a right to defend themselves. These leftist groups like the ANTIFA and such are in for a rude awakening. They picked a fight they just can't seem to win. I predict there will be heavier weaponry and artillery await them on the next confrontation.

Duncan McDonuts likes this.
  7. generalthade_03

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I dunno, the guy is a douche, but he could very well have a decent defense that his actions were self defense due to her comments on social media about being there to get "100 scalps" and her being armed with a glass bottle to be used as a club. Then again, it is California, so all bets are off.

I think we just let scumbags like this beat the hell out of each other to get it out of their system. The city isn't worth protecting and they aren't going to be hurting anyone worth a damn.

9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The pro Trump demonstrators have a right to protest. When AntiFa shows up to violently disrupt them with baseball bats, glass projectiles, explosives, etc. the Trump demonstrators have a right to self defense if the police are not going to enforce the laws and allow a battleground to happen.

The city of Berkeley is to blame for this clown show. They chose to give anarchists free reign for violence and rioting. The police department shouldn't be allowed to retroactively enforce the laws if they were complicit in the riot.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  10. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Funny thing about guns, lefties can buy them and use them as well. But by all means, encourage another confrontation where violence will be used to settle political differences. I'm not supporting the antifa folks nor the hard right "nationalists" that opposed them. But you seem giddy over the prospect that the smelly, unruly hippies will be mowed down by the freedom luvin' 'Murricans with their bible based AR's. I thought you were a Christian, would Jesus approve of violence in response to violence?

11. wouldabeen23

You're right about that, law enforcement was asleep at the wheel and should have been between the two groups.

12. generalthade_03

The AG Jeff Sessions needs to start arresting these domestic terrorists. It should not be hard, a lot of them have criminal records and there are tons of videos on the internet. Arresting them could possibly saved their pathetic lives. If one of them is coming at me with that tiny knife and trying to slice open my jugular vein, I will return that strike with my deadly counterstrike thanks to my CLH and put down the mangy dog.

13. No Worries

Those innocent white hate mongering extremists were attacked!!! I truly feel sorry for them. Why can't the world just let them be?

14. wouldabeen23

Lol, that was funny--especially when he broke into "Die Walküre"....it was lost on The stars and bars crowd but wouldn't have been on their Germanic heros of the early mid-twentieth century.

15. No Worries

The all knowing Punchy McPunchFace knew about her Internet comments, sought her out and deliver his own version of justice (that leaves no mark).

You are delusional.

Or maybe he saw that she had a bottle and thought about how much he hates well hydrated women and lost his mind.

16. generalthade_03

I'm not advocating violence bro. This is just a common sense observation. I do not want to see anyone to be mowed down just for who they are, we are all American and we are all in this together. However; there is a dark force here behind the scene pulling the strings and using these knucklehead snowflakes to do the dirty work. What do you honest think if they keep escalating the violence so people will be maimed and killed, the other side will stand idly by and get slaughtered?
    That's why I'm all for our AG to start arresting these known felons and put an end to this anarchy freak show.

17. wouldabeen23

I would believe you were it not for your posting history, while a parody and over-the-top, it is all the same aggressively hard right and threatening to liberals and how they need to shut up and report to their FEMA camps, etc. I can hear the dog whistle even if I'm a liberal--your posting history suggests you welcome or are okay with violence against those on the left. Maybe I'm wrong, bro! I don't hesitate to like your posts that I find funny or on subjects other than politics so this isn't snowflake tears or whatever.

18. generalthade_03

I know you're an ok dude that I can have a beer with. My posting style may rub you the wrong way but I meant everything I said. I don't believe in being fake and just go along to get along. I believe sometimes I have to be blunt to get my message across. If you followed my posting history than you know I'm not your typical so called " Hardline right wingers ". I defended the little doctor against United while some conservatives here put the blame on him. You can't know what's inside my heart and vice versa, all we can do is accept people for who they are, and get on this forum to spew some more of our bullshiet.

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  19. wouldabeen23

Lol, true that

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He doesn't have to know about those comments, all he has to show is that she was armed and he felt the need to defend himself. Her comments will back up the idea that a person might feel the need to defend themselves against a person who showed up to "get scalps" especially in the context of a scene where people dressed exactly like she is were throwing fireworks, bricks, and bottles at them.

If you thought about this rationally instead of emotionally, you'd understand what I'm saying. For the record, I'm not defending the guy, he's a POS, I'm just saying that he's got a legal defense for what he did.