1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Baffling KJ McDaniels Trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Apr 1, 2015.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am STILL pissed off about this, KJ better become something special, because Canaan was better than Terry or Prig for this team - he was great earlier in the year starting, just needed to get his rhythm back.

DD

2. nwcougar

nwcougar Member

Elbow? He doesn't need to shoot. He just needs to use his athleticism and quickness to harass the hell out of Curry all night.

3. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

How can you lol during a time like this

4. basketballholic

I agree with that. Best shooter on the roster at the time of the trade and still a better shooter than anybody we can put out there. We need his floor spacing desperately right now. And keeping him would have not prevented us from still getting Pablo.

McHale didn't want to play Troy Daniels nor Canaan. And to that I say.....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

There's no way McHale can claim objectivity here. We could use both those little guys right now....big time.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

And that Eddie Griffin trade :mad:

6. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

Twill part 2?

7. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Canaan could possibly be helpful at this point but KJ has the higher ceiling by a good margin in my opinion. I liked that deal and I imagine we will get KJ on a good contract.

8. juanm34

juanm34 Member

9. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Canaan was like Steve Francis without the comparable size and athleticism. He sucked.

10. Newlin

Newlin Member

I think It was Morey's plan to just let KJ sit this season to drive his value down, and then use him next year as a Brewer replacement.

11. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

In a year or two everyone will forget who Canaan is. KJ has a bright future.