1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The Answer is Chuck Hayes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 26, 2008.

1. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

If CHuck could 60% from tha line, and dunk, i wouldnt even have no problem wiht him.

hell, he dont even have to dunk, jsut make 90% of your layups(open), and i'd be set, but he wants to make everything adventure...

2. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

Lol one of the worst threads ever! FAIL

3. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

Chuck Hayes presence is problem for the other big guy (Yao or Scola), because they are doubled.

4. double uk

double uk Member

he's good, but not the key.
    alston is better than before. but skip to my lou should keep his rate of shot. :rolleyes:
    if he can drop 15 20 every games, and helps TMAC, it will become easier.

5. kwng

kwng Member

Chuck is a very defensive player. However, recently, I found that his offensive skills has slightly improved. He made a few surprising layups which he usually miss in recent games. I hope he will continue to improve.

6. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I believe this thread, a little.

Chuck Hayes is the best post defender on this team, not only that. He can hold a big man and effectively switch off on a guard without giving up much, he is also our best rebounder.

Its admirable to see a 6-6 guy do the things he does, it almost gives me hope to play center in the nba (i'm 6-3, but i hustle in the post).

unfortunately he has absolutely no other skills. I feel like I can say this about most of our players. Seriously, I've never seen this many guys who are really good and one or two things but terrible at everthing else.

7. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

Sad to say this thread is right. And a little of Landry wouldnt hurt, but Chuck's D is valuable. O and also Rafer, and the outside shot.