1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Absolute Best Draft Site Ever. Trust me!

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Da Man, Jun 18, 2000.

1. Da Man

Da Man Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/draft/2000/index.sml

Foxsports has an unparalled and unbelievable draft section. The best and most frightfully honest analysis that I have read yet. Do yourselves a favor and visit this site and check up on all of the deadeye analysis on almost every player in the draft. This is it! This is the one stop shop for anyone interested in very excellent assessments.
    http://www.foxsports.com/nba/draft/2000/players.sml

Here's the link for analysis on virtually every player available. But there are several good articles within the main draft site that are good reads. Very exciting stuff.

------------------

2. rocketsfan34

rocketsfan34 Contributing Member

Oh definitely. I just can't wait to see everyone's reaction when the Rockets select Courtney Alexander over Mike Miller AND Jerome Moiso.

------------------
    Check out the new and improved
    Draftsource.net

3. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

rf34-Mine should be something like-

%!$*(#!!!!! COURTNEY ALEXANDER OVER MOISO!!?!?!?!! $*($$*&( RUDY! I'M NOW A(insert name of team that got Stromile Swift) FAN! [​IMG]

I like their analysis by position, except for PG. Barkley is the best in the draft.

------------------
    Rockets fans wanted at hoopsboards.com

Draft Chat, NBA Chat, Team Chat, and more!

4. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Foxsports has a decent amount of info. on players but their mock draft is just wrong. There is no way the Rockets would select Alexander.

------------------
    I AM SPARTACUS

5. oeilpere

oeilpere Member

DaMan

I agree. Man, that is an excellent(with well-written realistic assessments) info site on the draft. too!

NikeS

I also agree that, based on his college play, Barkley is clearly the best PG in the draft.

------------------

6. E.J. Tucker

E.J. Tucker Contributing Member

There are point guards in this draft that can step in and play better now and will not get much better then they are now. He will take time, but when the point guards in this draft are judged in years to come - Dooling will be the best of the lot.

Depends on what the team needs NOW...

------------------

7. Da Man

Da Man Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Look past the Mock Draft. Mock Drafts are just a bunch of ****. I don't really care for them. If you want a mock draft, do it yourself. But their draft related articles and player analysis are top of the line. Very honest and very insightful.

------------------

8. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

I like their analysis by position, except for PG. Barkley is the best in the draft.

From everthing that's been reported, Crawford will probably be the first PG selected. Dallas is also talking about taking Dooling at 12. Chris Monter's newest mock draft has Barkley as the third PG selected (Behind Crawford and Cleves).

------------------