1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The 2007 Audition of The Rockets Power Dancers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Rowdie Brandon

yes I was born and raised here.....I'm just mad over a concert cancellation..........that's all.......

2. cks

cks Member

42 looks good

3. nbadancefan

nbadancefan New Member

she is PG now and getting married soon

4. nbadancefan

nbadancefan New Member

the x-rockets blondes are over dancing for the Spurs this year

5. cavevato

cavevato Member

PG=Pregnant?

6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

No, shes a point guard now.

7. cavevato

cavevato Member

:eek:

8. TRAVLR

TRAVLR Member

Shows how old I am, but it used to be the other way around.....

Anyway, thanks very much for the answer. I Wish her all the best.

9. TRAVLR

TRAVLR Member

I have been to several Spurs games and their dancers aren't very good in my opinion. Certainly not as good as our Power Dancers. Their whole in game entertainment is not quite as good, however, their crowd is MUCH better. By that I mean that thier fans are more knowledgeable, louder, arrive on time, and don't eat and drink the whole game (up and down and up and down).

10. ThePrivate

ThePrivate Member

Fans in San Antonio are mostly real fans, not an Executive who merely attends the game because he was invited by a Corporate guys who is seeking his business rather than for the love of the game.

11. aboinamedray

aboinamedray Contributing Member

thats what happens when you win the championship 4 times in the last 9 years

12. Nero

Nero Member

Umm... have you guys seen the photo gallery on Rockets.com, the last gallery saying 'meet the newest RPD's at the preseason game blah blah blah'

Maybe I am late to the party on this, but holy cow! (emphasis on the cow!)

Check out #'s 2, 3, 5 & 6 . (especially 3 and 6)

This mess is turning into Texas High School Football Cheerleading, where every dang turf-grazer who wants to be a cheerleader must be allowed on the squad, even though the last thing anyone with eyeballs would ever want to do is drink in such an ungodly sight.

Some of these girls out there need to have a little more self-respect and not subject themselves to this ridicule, and everyone else to this suffering.

(edit: I guess this was from last year, but I honestly did not see it until now, and I felt compelled to comment on it.. I am sure this has already been beaten to death though)

13. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

mavs dancers - legit.