1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

That b*tch is the next Antoine Dodson talking about "bayby's gonna get ammonia"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pge71188, Dec 28, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Well, they GET money. They been gettin shoes though.

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

The white folks were all lined up to watch Harry Potter at midnight like the damn movie would never be shown again... and some of them were dressed up as characters from the series for it... serioulsy?!

The nerds back in the day were lined up to get the latest version of Windows (I was there)

The sheep were lined up for hours to get the next "magical" device from Apple (uh oh)...

And URBODY was lined up for Black Friday at 2am and 4am and buying stupid crap they didn't need online before Christmas...

Face it... people, in general, are dumb.

1 person likes this.
  3. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

and they were shoe connoisseurs :grin:

4. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I watched those dudes at the beginning of the broadcast running across the street to be on tv. I thought that reporter as about to get jacked. lol.

6. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Sums up what I thought of that.

Its not to excuse the exorbitant dumbness in the video.

Just its like 1 segment of 15 different segments of stupidity from people in general I'd see in any given week ... And trying to rate them from more tolerable to less tolerable is kinda needless.

I can go out tomorrow and there's a Twilight Mom who follows the series more than kids, then watches 16 and Pregnant and she has a tramp stamp on her back and long tattoo down her thigh, she'll condemn others for "their" display of ghettoness and ignorance. Then she'll resume her usual potty mouth ways. Yes lets rank that, less Jordan shoe buyers and more of that for society?

7. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

lol same here. they also didn't know they were on LIVE TV. At the end when he finds out, the guy was like "awwwww" lol

8. what

what Member

sadly, would hit, also. Chick has something.

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member