1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thanks to the Rowdies in San Antonio last night!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Curly, Nov 17, 2007.

1. rawool

rawool Member

Haha, after watching those videos, that is awesome. I live in San Antonio, next time I'll try to join you guys!

Great job!

2. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

Damn, bro. my bad. we will catch up.

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

its all good, wait, u posted during the game? not at the game? or iPhone access 4 u? :p

4. Curly

Curly Member

Oh...and we knew it was going to be good when the cops were on us before we even left the ticket booth. Evidently, the ladies in the ticket booth couldn't hear what people were saying so they called the cops over to tell us to keep it down until we got inside. The cops were laughing at the stupidity of it all as they told us.

5. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to check the BBS recently. Plus I'm pretty pissed about our losing streak. I tend not the check the BBS as often after a loss. lol.

Thanks to all the Clutchfans that made it out. We had about 20 clutchfans join us which rounded out the section.

The game was a LOT of fun despite the loss. Leaving the building was great. One Spurs fan leaned over to me and politely asked if we watched the same game as him. lol. I said yea but we are die hard Rocket fans and had to represent. He laughed and gave us props. ...and we both shared our hatred for the Mavs with a high five. :D

For those keeping track, we have every intention of doing a spring road trip to Dallas! I'll post details when the time comes.

6. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Awesome pics man! That one hellva posse of Rockets fans you guys had going!

7. envus22

envus22 Contributing Member

heard you guys on FSN and ESPN!

nice job!