1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank You James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

DLo was a replacement Allstar in the Leastern Conference aka not a legit Allstar.... They have the worst defensive backcourt in the league.... Klay is gonna miss most of the season and won't be 100% when he comes back.. Especially defensively.... They're gonna be a much worse defensive team.

Yes what were you thinking... Stop being dumb.

2. T for 3

T for 3 Member

What I’m arguing has nothing to do with what fo’s would do, I agree. The majority of the league would bend over backwards for the relevance he brings. My point is that you can’t assume loyalty. You have to also wonder if harden is here because he’s in the exact situation he wants. Money, stats, complete freedom.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He has to realize Tilman's resources are limited. There is a limited window, and other GMs are as good or better than Morey.

Him recruiting CP3 has come to bite him in the arse with that contract and CP3 barking at him in late games.

By that time I think he will be at least 31-32. He is also not helping himself with that insane usage rate.

4. HP3

HP3 Member

My point is, if he could get that anywhere, why would he stay here? What keeps him to Houston specifically?

5. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Klay is not missing the entire season. So there goes your theory right there. If you haven’t noticed, they are loaded at multiple positions and Vegas has them third behind the two LA teams for the West. You, my friend, are being “dumb”.

6. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Mike James
    Rafer Alston
    Kyle Lowry
    James Harden (Black Wilt)

Moreyvolution :D

7. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

There goes your reading comprehension you mean... If you haven't noticed.. Vegas has been wrong many times.... Loaded at multiple positions? LOL... They're gonna have the worst defensive backcourt in the NBA for majority of the season.

8. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

9. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Harden gave this poor **** owner and no show fans enough chances

10. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Interesting

11. hakeemthagreat

Huh?

#131 hakeemthagreat, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  12. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

13. riko

riko Member

Thank you for 8 great years. Best of luck on you’re next venture in Brooklyn.

ICEibuPROfen likes this.