1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Text a girl and ask if you can "tap that"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BleedsRocketRed, Aug 3, 2009.

1. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

shipreck does seem like he wants her name so he can rat. What a **** block.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Wtf, you make an accusation and then hold by it based off hunches. What kind of lame ass tool-like apology is that? Dirty pool, mister...

Don't pretend you're "doing the right thing" as the minute you got Eric Riley's proof, you procede to ruin another chick's anonymity just to make yourself look so ******* smart, then precede to blame Tdub for it.

Doing the right thing is one thing and will will go down two paths, you're wrong, move on. If you're right, then you could bring it to the authorities. But for chrissakes, quit making lame ass guesses then parade around talking about anonymity.

You can find the proof easily. Confront the chick you think it is, with boobie pic in hand and then demand to see her t*** as confirmation.

2 people like this.
  3. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Even while bowing out you call him a tool? When it's clear you've been in the wrong all along (from your case of mistaken identity, to your lack of providing your own proof, to the fact that you don't know Texas law)? Amazing.

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

And take a picture for us so we can confirm.

5. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Damn. Threads certainly do take unexpected turns around her, sometimes.

6. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Alright kids. When you are wrong, there is only one thing to do. Who's ready?

I pursued my theory aggressively and irresponsibly. I can't say I really believe that the two pictures are the same girl, but this has gone way past that, and that is my fault.

To Travis, I truly apologize. I insulted you personally and I made an issue of privacy for an innocent person far worse than what it originally was with what I truly thought was sound rationale, but all my evidence was merely circumstantial. I'm no lawyer but I'm smart enough to look back now and realize the shortfall of my logic, and the effect it had. I don't have a great grasp of the law, and I made a huge gaffe by assuming that the age of consent was 18. I did not know it was 17. Also, very ignorant of myself. I should know better, and I should definitely know to f**king google what I am unsure of. I put you under an unfair inquisition for essentially personal reasons and projections of my own stress. You don't have to worry about that happening again.

I could give you a list of excuses of why it mattered so much to me to see the argument through, but I'll spare you. I was caught up in my own vanity because my initial impression of you was negative, as was my secondary. Whoever pointed out that I brought this all on myself by making it personal was spot on. That's pathetic and immature, and I offer nothing but a humble apology as well as a promise that it won't happen again.

I've never had a good impression of you, but I've made enough of an ass of myself to let that die here. You actually seem like an alright guy, and I'm sure we have a lot more in common than I realize. I'm not qualified to judge you, as you aptly pointed out. I apologize for that as well. I can be very stubborn and contrarian, especially when I do not take my medication, but this is not a sufficient explanation for the vehemence with which I came after you. Only you know who you have slept with, and I really don't care, but to offer an implication that could have negatively affected your life so severely is nothing short of asinine, and I am embarrassed. I was blinded by a litany of distractions, to the point that I completely overlooked that I did not have sufficient evidence to be so arrogant, specifically given the severity of the implication I was making. This is a terrible personal offense, and there is nothing I can say except that I was wrong. I am truly sorry.

You don't have to forgive me. I don't expect it, or even really want it. Please understand though that I make mistakes, and did so today/yesterday truly believing that you had sex with a minor friend of mine, and that in my mind, my premises were thoroughly vetted and appropriate. Only now, after I have stepped back and reset can I clearly see that they were not. I was operating on an inverse frequency of evaluation, thinking I was defending my friend and the BBS from the exact tyranny I imposed on you. Again, this was clearly wrong. I apologize.

When, I asked her if the picture was of her, I got no response which I found peculiar because she is usually very responsive. I assumed this meant that you two were conspiring. Again, an assumption. Wrong and completely inappropriate.

As far as the rest of the board, you are all welcome for the show, but you can all take all your judgements and so forth up and shove them up your asses. I don't need your respect, and many of you re-acted equally as petty. If I got in the way of your boners, feel free to resent me, but this is the internet. This website is one of five locales that doesn't center it's appeal around hardcore animalistic p*rnography, so please feel free to find your flesh elsewhere if I obstructed this precious process.

I respect the board, and certain contributors, but I am not here to make friends. I am here to learn, share my basketball and political fetishes, and hone my writing. I only post when I am working, and generally when I am procrastinating or stressed from real work. This tends to make my writing more abrasive and confrontational than it should be. I will continue to post as such, and cannot help but to do so passionately, but I will exercise more caution and respect. This is my intellectual playground too, and simply because I was wrong in method and premise does not mean the question I posed was invalid.

I would like to defend myself in two ways. Firstly, I did not slander you. I never called you a pedophile. I qualified my posts as implications, with statements such as "if true" or "as I believe." I ended up being wrong on these however, so it is really a moot defense.

Additionally, I would like to point out that I did not out the identities of anyone, as I have been accused of. Travis has made himself a known entity, as his career dictates, and nobody made him post those screen grabs and soft-core p*rn picture with such a weak disguise of her identity. That is on you, but my transgressions certainly exacerbated the situation. I apologize to you, and to girl X for this as well.

I gave you a backhanded apology, like a child, so I offer this sincere one. No response is necessary.

I concede to you on grounds of my own jackassery, and will honor my pledge to repent on terms that you may set. You can decide what appropriate contrition would be. If that's leaving you alone forever, so it shall be.

Travis is king. I am not.

1 person likes this.
  7. Jontro

Jontro Member

apology tl;dr :grin:

anyway, let's move on shall we now that this whole thing has passed. more tittays?

8. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

You can repent by telling me who you are.

1 person likes this.
  9. ling ling

ling ling Member

10. cavevato

cavevato Member

Assuming this isnt some internet gag that some people(for what reason who knows?) seem to enjoy doing for entertainmaint, you could prob. figure out who he is based on his old posts. (Honestly I think its all you but...)He has posted where he lived at one time, even what bar he became a regular along w/ a supposed nickname.

Im sure there's more but I didnt really give a crap to look for it. If this ain't a gag and he really is b****made, then expose his ass.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'm not gonna lie, it's probably really easy to figure out my true identity.

Hint: they used to call me Flyin' Ryan.

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

Props to my fellow bobcat.

This was a really great thread until someone ****ted all over it.

13. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Publicly questioning someone of possibly having sex with an underage girl, with absolutely no proof except "hey, I have an underage friend with huge knockers!" is one of the most f'ed up things I've ever seen here.

You saying you sent a, as you call it, "soft core p*rn" picture to a minor?

14. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

so she was 18 all along? i have 25, 26 year old friends that date 18 year olds...BFD.

15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

There is more than one Travis on this board. In fact, since making baseless assumptions is all the rage in this thread, I will assume that I was the first Travis to ever register here at CF.

Thus, I am King. You are all insects.

Can't believe I ignored this thread for so long. Niiice.

16. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Honestly just stop posting on this thread shipwreck and T-dub. Also Travis, I would enhance the privacy settings on your facebook account. A simple facebook search automatically brings your name up and people can see everything you have posted. You shouldn't allow random anonymous people to see your facebook just for this reason.

17. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

For all of you questioning shipwreck's apology, let me just say.....

my boner is back.

1 person likes this.
  18. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Wow! Was there some previous conflict before? Shipwreck went from b****y jealous to bitterly hateful. That manifesto penned in the wee hours pushed it to the psychotic 'single white female' level. Tdash definitely has a stalker.

19. SacTown

SacTown Member

Shipwreck apologized. I think it just came down to him being jealous. Props for apologizing.

20. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Let us know when you're off your period, dude. Jebus...