1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas Cop Nathanial Robinson Uses Stun Gun On Elderly Man Over Inspection Sticker

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mr. 13 in 33, Dec 15, 2014.

1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

He resisted AFTER his arm was grabbed. You must have missed that part but hey carry on.

2. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Your input is definitely appreciated (by me at least). Thanks for the contribution and actually having an intelligent conversation with people on here w/o coming off like some others who aren't even members of the force do.

3. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

government handouts.. :rolleyes:

4. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Resisted what? Was the police officer arresting the man? If so for what?

We have a police officer in this very thread agreeing that this young officer is an idiot.

5. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Agreed. The honest cordial discussion is very much appreciated.

6. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Do you mind sharing your ethnicity?

7. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Well this is what can happen when there are quotas for handing out tickets and arresting people. No quotas for being a friendly neighborhood officer unfortunately, that doesn't generate revenue.

And I know there are officers well respected in their neghborhoods for doing good, but there would be more of it if you could put a $ on it.

8. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

someone has to pay for these pigs law school.

9. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Bingo! The vast majority of people including the Police chief and the District attorney seem to think that the deranged cop acted inappropriately! Possible charges of official oppression, injury to elderly, aggravated assault and assault seem to indicate that there is no way of hiding what transpired on the other side of the lens! Say good-bye Nazi Stormtrooper AND Nazi Stormtrooper lovers!... Good riddance!...:eek:

10. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Some of you people take for granted the sacrifices that police officers make daily. Yet you focus on what a few bad officers do and generalize about that. It's a damn shame.

11. The Law

The Law Member

It's actually paid for by organizations such as the 50 Club, TPMA, CLEAT, and so on. There is plenty of literature on it if you care to look it up, but something tells me that is not your motive or purgative here.

12. The Law

The Law Member

My Father was Hispanic and my mother is Cajun. Very dark complected, grew up in a prodominately Hispanic and African American neighborhood and played basketball at the park from sun up to sun down. Plenty of run ins with ignorance but I was raised to rise above it. It's very hard but we will never better ourselves unless we try.

1 person likes this.
  13. roxxfan

I completely and 100% back the police force. To call them pigs or any other half-hearted, unoriginal names is disrespectful AF but oh well.

14. roxxfan

Ignorant comment.^

15. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

The police force supports the old man and not the young officer. Catch up.

16. roxxfan

All good. I wasn't referring to this incident in particular. I was speaking in general terms. Catch up with reading comprehension.

17. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Usually the people b itching loudest about respect are the ones who are showing none for anybody else. At least, that is my experience. "Respect" is one of those trigger words for me - Royce White b itched a ton about the Rockets not showing respect for his "condition", for example, as he was disrespecting the team that took a chance on him.

18. Classic

Classic Member

I'm to the point where if you're generally 15 to 25 you pretty much suck.

Seriously, it's all immature idiots in this age bracket that seem to be making the news for all the wrong reasons: Jordan shoe shoppers, cops, teachers...

19. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Also those kids who listen to that dang rock n roll music too loud.

20. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

and your point??? Whether it's Eric Garner, Michael Brown, this dude....just do what the cop says and nobody gets hurt. Pretty simple.