1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas A&M VS. Texas State football game.

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Dnjndmrc5, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Agent27

Agent27 Member

I couldn't find any. Maybe they only make odd when both teams are I-A

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Texas State looked REALLY REALLY GOOD !! If they could have avoided the 2 stupid penalties in the 4th quarter they might have won.

DD

3. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

you know what...i'm impressed. i'm proud the way the way the bobcats fought and didn't give up (until the last 2 minutes). if they didn't have all those damn penalties that has been killing them all year, they have a very legit chance of winning that game.

to whoever said he have the talent of a HS team, be proud that you beat a team with "high school" talent by only 2 TD's, and it could have been ever closer.

Tx. State showed me tonight they have the talent and ability to win a Div. 1AA National Championship. all they have to do is cut out all the dumb penalties.

i'm very proud of my team despite all the is going on with my family in pasadena, TX. things could be really bad but hopefully it works out fine for them and for everyone else facing Rita.

4. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Tx State had a very good game against A&M. They had a productive offense for most of the night and converted on a lot of 3rd down plays.

Not to put down the Aggies, but A&M is not looking all that great. They've blown out SMU and had a big win over TSU, but they just don't seem to have that swagger.

5. Dnjndmrc5

Dnjndmrc5 Member

I am proud of the effort the team gave out there tonight. They had a legit chance of winning the game if it wasn't for all those penalties. Barrick Nealy showed me something special tonight. He definetly outshined Reggie McNeal. If texas state stays focused this could be their only loss of the year.

6. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Talk about Nealy all you want, but A&M's defense is horrid.