1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans release Sam Montgomery, Cierre Wood and Willie Jefferson

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Oct 21, 2013.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Yeah because there aren't plenty of ways to mask mar1juana for a drug test.

2. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Doesnt rule out spice.

3. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Indeed.
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. CHI

CHI Contributing Member

I failed a drug test once.. tested positive for mar1juana. But, I told the drug test guy that I wouldn't get the job if I failed... so he marked that I tested negative.

5. Buck Turgidson

"an independent drug test"

Sounds legit.

6. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

is that stuff still legal?? i had an exgf that smoked nothing but spicygreen2.0 because of her job. im not a heavy smoker but i used to make fun of her for smoking some smokeshop/cornerstore bs until one day i lit it up for her and inhaled, i was out of mind feeling stupid for a good 20 minutes, felt longer.. i heard they were banning it, this was a couple years back..

7. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

If I was on the texans this season, I'd probly be blazing that **** up too lol

8. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Come on people, lets be real I doubt Montgomery or his agents really broke their backs to alter the results or smoke some masked substance, the Texans coaches hadn't liked Montgomery, they have been under pressure all season and when they saw an opportunity to be rid of him they jumped on it.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Cut by the Texans for violating team rules, Sam Montgomery visited the Bengals this week, per a league source</p>&mdash; Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) <a href="https://twitter.com/RavensInsider/statuses/394146803118903296">October 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

So easy to pass a drug test.

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Tell that to Cush and Brown

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...elease-willie-jefferson-sam-montgomery-103013

13. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Apples to oranges.

14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

This. I was referring to the flowers and not masking PED's.

15. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

I do find it funny reports have come out that 2 out of the 3 released players have passed drug tests, yet people are still blasting them for smoking drugs that were found in their systems.

The team obviously cut them because the coaches didn't like what they were seeing in practice (since none of them could crack the rotation otherwise) and used the mystique of a potential after hour drug scandal to justify it.

16. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

I thought it was the synthetic stuff they were caught with? Spice or whatever it was.

I'm guessing that probably wouldn't show up on a mar1juana test.

17. droopy421

droopy421 Member

The Montgomery test was 4 days after the alleged 'cigar smoking.' That is plenty of time to be able to pass a test.

You can pass a drug test with it still being in your system.

18. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

No one knows what it is they were or weren't smoking. People said it was weed but now that test results are appearing that contradict that we are here talk of it being synthetic weed when there is no proof other then rumors at this point about anything.

The court of public opinion seems determined to blast these guys as pot heads due to instances in their past when they could easily just be guilty of only pissing the wrong set of coaches off and being at the bottom of the 53 man roster.

19. Do_Not_Be_Alarm

This. The coaches decision to cut Wood may have cost us the KC game. Chew on that Kubiak haters. Only two rbs dressed and one already has a bad hammy. Bad call by the coach and it came back to bite us.

1 person likes this.
  20. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

That sh!ts lased with rat poison and ****. Would not f**k with that in a million years. And that's coming from one of the world's biggest potheads back in the late 90s, early 2000s.