1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans @ Bengals

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by leroy, Sep 13, 2017.

1. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

No way Deshaun loses today lol

2. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Watkins is going to make the biggest impact (not saying much) but hoping Davenport and Decoud are really reliable contributors come next season. Really like Decoud

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Dwight Howard is a 3 Time DPOY. Dwight has achieved more than Fatt ever will

Fact is - No amount of personal accolades are good if you can't get your team to WIN at a high level. Fatt has got his team to lose at a very HIGH level (see 2-14) season and 0-30 season

Just a stat padder who is addition by subtraction. The numbers are clear. Go look at Eggball Texans last season without Fatt vs with him (2-14)

When Harden joined Rockets, we were 9th consistently and a 0.500 team or thereabout. Since he came, we have NEVER failed to make the playoffs.

That's a FACT

Harden has also never sat out or rested a few games let alone an entire season like Fatt did. harden has probably logged the most minutes on the court since he joined Rockets.

That's also a FACT

4. FTW Rockets FTW

So you're saying Fatt leading his team to 2-14 season is better than Harden leading Rockets to 55 wins and 2nd round playoffs or 56 wins and WCF

To each his own, Deb.

I would take WINNING every day than losing and being humiliated weak in weak out

Good conversation. We can keep it going but you ain't convincing me otherwise. You hate Harden for reasons not to do with basketball. Perhaps his strip club addiction?

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He literally never held the ball for 5 seconds, I think the most was something like 3.5 seconds once. Also, just so we're clear, you are complaining about a throw or multiple throws that hit his receivers in the hands....you know since literally all of them except for the pass where he was hit while throwing managed to hit his receivers in the hands.

The ONLY thing Savage could have done differently was abandon any notion of being a QB and just run for his life on every play because there's not a pocket QB in the history of the game that could have had ANY success in that situation with receivers dropping pass after pass that hit them in the hands and the O line consistently getting you hit in 3 seconds or less from the snap.

6. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

He will instantly start hating on Watson lol

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

8. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Dmo is a better athlete than JJ Fatt :eek:

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  9. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

You and me both! I feel that it is utter lunacy (or rank incompetence) to stand up there all offseason, puff up like a rooster, stick out your double chin, declare that Savage is the starter only to bench him after 31 plays because your dogmeat offense got their asses handed to them by a team you were supposed to own. Savage should have gotten at least 6 games to show what he could do instead he's setup Watson to fail. Then, all BoB aka the "QB Whisperer" aka "Legend in his own mind" will be able to do is go back to the guy he wanted on this team because he was "tall".

To place the emojis in your post, click on the smiley face icon in the toolbar above the editing window.

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  10. FTW Rockets FTW

True but both injury prone:oops:

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Jj Watt is pretty overrated, we didn't even have him last year and we still did fine. Andre johnson will still b the greatest Texans for me. Humble quiet and knows how to carry.

Jj Watt is the biggest name in Houston, but he only plays defense. Unlike Baseball and basketball, u can have the greatest defense in football but that means literal sht if u can't even score.

If possible cut our losts and trade jj Watt when he's hot to get more picks, but then again we have rick smith drafting.....

13. FTW Rockets FTW

Partly agreed. Yes he is over-rated but I would say vastly instead of pretty

Partly agreed again. Yes, like I have been saying for years eggball Texans need to dump Fatt so we agree there. I disagree with when he's hot and more picks. He is always been mediocre and is often sitting out with petty injuries like Jerry Lin. I don't think you can get much in return for a dude who is injury prone, addition by subtraction and a bad contract. We had to give a pick tog et rid of Jerry Lin and he had the same issues as Fatt (injury prone, team was better without him and a bad contract)

14. FTW Rockets FTW

With all that said, this will be another L:eek:

BigShasta likes this.
  15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

16. marky :)

marky :) Member

WHO?

17. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

This is what Thursday night football is all about! Two awful teams that will give us an ugly game.

Over/Under 24 points scored total?

18. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

You do realize he's been DPOY on multiple occasions and considered an ironman at his position before going down with his initial back injury which required surgery 2 seasons ago.

If you're going to rag on him at least get your facts straight bud.

Games played and stats below:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13979/jj-watt

19. SuraGotMadHops

This guy disagrees

[​IMG]

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't hate Harden, and I would never try to convince a Harden lover to stop loving him. Unless our teams win Championships, then there will always be some disappointment for me. Sure, I loved watching the Rockets win more games, but losing in the playoffs is no fun. All I meant was that I never really consider a DE a leader of the team, regardless of who hypes up who. One big tire lifting tough guy won't mean a hill of beans if your offense is pathetic. No team ever wins a Super Bowl because of a DE. Yes, all the ads, all the articles, and all the hype always features Watt. We will never win a Super Bowl because of him, regardless of how great he does. We will also NOT win a Super Bowl because he is on our team. His position isn't that important in the overall picture. We did just as good without him last year. It is on our offense to be able to put more touchdowns on the board than turnovers to give us any type of hope.