1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Texan Fans] Who Do You Hate More: The Cowboys or titans?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by ima_drummer2k, Sep 27, 2007.

?

cowboys or titans?

1. I'm a Texan fan and I hate the titans more

23.5%
  2. I'm a Texan fan and I hate the cowboys more

66.7%
  3. I'm not a Texan fan so I really don't care

9.9%
  1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

i have no issues with VY.

that boy can shuuure run fass.

2. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

When I read the BBS its easily the titans. Outside in the real world its the Dallas Cowboys.

3. TMac#1

TMac#1 Member

I am a Texans and Cowboys fan, I like VY, but the Titans stand between us and a playoff spot.

I depise the Indianapolis Colts more than any other team in sports.

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

An annual Texans/ Cowboys game in the regular season would be the ****.

5. yobod

yobod Member

As far as I'm concerned, anybody who is from Houston, and claims to be a Titan fan is a spineless traitor. The pain that Bud Addams inflicted upon this city was absolutely unforgiveable, and I will never forget that day when the Oilers left Houston. I cried the entire time they were showing the trucks leaving. Vince Young going there has NOTHING to do with my hate for that owner and franchise now, and if anything, I feel bad that he has to play for such a dispicable person. He's still the enemy however, as long as he's not wearing a Texans uniform.

6. Akhorahil

Akhorahil Member

I'm with Yobud all the way on that one. You put Bud Adams in this poll, he should win in a landslide.

7. Akhorahil

Akhorahil Member

Sry Yobod.

I vote Bud Adams.

8. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

I hate Bud Adams more than Jerry Jones, but I hate the Cowboys much more than I hate the Titans.

9. vincentt

vincentt Member

i honestly hate the colts cause they are so good it makes me angry :mad:

10. Akhorahil

Akhorahil Member

Talk about being conflicted. lol
    I guess the question is... Do you hate the Titans more than Bud Adams?!?!?! lol

11. Akhorahil

Akhorahil Member

doh... I mean hate the Titans more than Jerry Jones... shesh Dang you no edit button!!!!!

12. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Titans. I hate Cowboy fans more than I hate the actual team.

13. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

For me it's the t***, err ... Titans. Herded by Satan himself. Buck Fud!

Yep, Cowboy fans are obnoxious but, Titan fans are working hard at trying to be a pain in the ass. Last year, everywhere you went after the F-N game, derisive laughter, and major sh*t talking. Like they're gonna dominate us for the next decade or something. Bla bla bla. Whatever. :rolleyes: We'll see Titan fans how we fare this year now that we have a real QB. I hope that game on Oct 21st is moved to Sunday night it would only be appropriate. Oh, the atmosphere it would bring. That way the whole country can feel H-Town's venom spewing for Buttkiss Adams!

14. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Yes but they have something the other two don't it's called class. Just want to beat them because they're our biggest impediment to ultimately winning the division. Don't hate 'em just want to beat the crap out of them.

15. david12sfa

david12sfa Member

The snot getting knocked out of him implies that the Texans crush the Titans! What would be the point of sacking VY 3 times and making his pee pee hurt if the texans dont win. All you would have to say is "scoreboard". I dont mind VY at all, he is a very gifted fooball player. I just want the people to shut up about him not being on the Texans. Do you say we all dont want the Texans to beat the colts when we all say we wish the defense to inflict pain on Manning? It is just VY is the face of the franchise like Manning. Death to all opponents I say! Why cant we all just get along and make nice and say that we made the right choice in not drafting Reggie Bush!!! He just might be the Ryan Leif of running backs!!

16. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'd like VY a little more if he'd cut out the showboat crap.

17. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Like win games? :cool: ;)

18. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

What has Jerry Jones done wrong other than own the Cowboys?

19. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I've always wondered why Houston fans didn't hate their true rivals from past years like the Steelers, etc. more than Dallas, whom they rarely if ever played.

20. msn

msn Member

:eek: :eek:

We'll start with the disposal of Tom Landry in the manner in which it was done. My fandom of the Cowboys ended that day. Add in a history of thuggery ever since. Jerry Jones turned the Cowboys into the Raiders, except they still won SuperBowls.

And that smug little "I'm better than you" smile he always has on his face makes me want to hurl.