1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Williams PR Department (AKA STOP TWEETING)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dobro1229, Jan 11, 2011.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Oops. :eek:

Thanks.

2. htown11

htown11 Member

He said he was happy as hell in Houston and he would even go as far as to retire a Rocket.....

3. rjr

rjr Member

LMAO...
    Dear dobro1229,
    Its your PR department speaking.Here's a word of advice.STOP POSTING THESE STUPID F***ING THREADS before you destroy your first, and only chance on Clutch Fans.
    hahaha.Not only are we 1)telling the coaching staff: who to play,and when 2) management: what players, and contracts the team needs to aquire, and get rid of .
    Now we're going to tell the players when to shut the F***K UP.
    hahaha You got to love some people in Clutch Fans...

3 people like this.
  4. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

Well I can't really take YOUR posts seriously because since you're the most racist person on this board, half of your posts towards players are probably based through your racist feelings about them.

(just btw I'm not even black)

1 person likes this.
  5. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

I've read a few posts of his like that, even recently.. but of course haters won't post something positive like that.. they're too busy picking out and finding every little mistake their hate-victim makes, then making ridiculous, pointless threads about it.

6. SlimJim25

SlimJim25 Member

This Post FTW!! It seems kinda lame a grown man is worried about another grown man tweets...#justsaying

1 person likes this.
  7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

FAIL, in a big way by the OP. It's life in the NBA when you're not a starter with a secured spot. You have to prove yourself. To prove yourself you have to play. To play, you either need to become better than whoever is in front of you or have patience and wait for an opening. A perfect example is PatPat after chuck went down.

And i dont see why he's being called dumb. It's not shakespeare, but it makes perfect sense. The problem are those who over analyze it and make it something it's not.

8. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

Seriously THANK YOU, how again does thinking positive and writing about having patience and getting better make you dumb? Well I guess talking negative is whats smart because that's what most posters here believe, and if so then they must all be genious..

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Is this^^what butthurt means??? :confused: :confused:

10. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. mugrakers

mugrakers Member

I love how people with IQ's below the Homer Simpson line talk crap about someone's twitter. Please stop pretending to know what you are talking about.

12. AFS

AFS Member

Makes Homer Simpson look like Stephen Hawking... metaphorically look like of course.

13. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

1. Relax.
    2. Take a deep breath.
    3. Calm down.

14. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

4. and STFU and Quit posting gay ass THREADS!

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Yea this is how i understand it, people here gettin mad bout a positive statement.

16. joesr

joesr Member

If OP is pretending to be PR then can I pretend to be Clutch and rookify the OP? Wtf is this thread....

17. joesr

joesr Member

thank you!

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Interesting "analysis" :confused: :rolleyes:.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

did not read hahahaa :grin:

20. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Nice... I had a pretty good idea I would stir up some S*&%$ with this thread and it sure did work.

Look, Im not a hater and I really hope this guy works out long term for the Rockets. He has more talent and abilities than pretty much anyone on the roster right now.

The point of the thread was to start a debate on whether athletes shoot themselves in the foot with the fans and their team's management from a professional PR standpoint by overusing social media outlets. Terrence's random tweets give ample opportunity for the discussion.

Instead the thread just gave everyone on CF the ability to call me a hater and post cute little GIFs.