1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Ross= Paul George

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by johnnydeezy1, May 11, 2012.

1. Htown's2kFinest

He looks like he can be the next Marshon Brooks in this years draft but a more explosive version of Brooks. He's got the size, wingspan, and athleticism you look for in a SG/SF to go along with his ball-handling and shot. I'd bet soon he'll be lighting up other teams in the NBA. If he's there at 14 that should be a no brainer to pick this guy up.

No more of these 'safe pick' 6'9 PFs with the 14th pick please.

2. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

The two things this guy needs to work on are ball handling and strength, once he improves those two things the sky is the limit. Defensively he needs to improve, Ross has all the tools to become a good defender.

3. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Well then tell Morey to give them a call, we could use some on the Rockets

4. darmor90

darmor90 Member

Hey has a nice TMac look to his game. I wouldn't mind taking him, this year's draft really does have a lot of talent.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

He can do it in game situations too.

6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Better than you think.

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

We don't even know what Paul George is right now.

8. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Mark my words Will Barton will be better than this kid. His college numbers across the board are almost all better. Plus he jumps out of the gym, has a better wingspan, plays defense better and can be had for a late first early second by most mocks.

He won't go high because he is thin as a super model and that will definitely scare some GM's off thinking he can't guard bigger wings. But he is a great defender now and I see no reason why he won't continue to perform in the NBA on both sides of the court. In fact I think he will be a better defender than offensive.

Everything indicates that his size doesn't effect his game. He is much smoother around the rim with his shot. His only real weakness is his 3 but that has improved. I think just like Dejuan Blair dropped because of his knee this kid will drop because of his size and be the steal of the second round. If we could get an early second I would take this kid.

9. meh

meh Contributing Member

My only question with Ross is his BBIQ. Physically he seems fine. But useless if his head resembles a certain ex-Rocket with the same first name.

My sarcasm detector seems to be off, because I can't see the joke here.

10. ironariza

ironariza Member

Terrence Ross= Pau gasol not Paul George

Paul George is much shorter than them