1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Jones official Nickname thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketboi, Feb 5, 2014.

1. thejeremylins

thejeremylins Member

cuz it's boring and obviously nobody used any creativity on that first initial abbreviation followed by first syllable of last name. PBevs JLin CP(not CP3) DMo really unoriginal.

Terrence Jones is righteous. He is the Black Panther.

2. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Let's call him Alex after the main character in a clockwork orange. He liked to beat up the homeless too.

3. rocketblood713

He dont need a new nickname he has one already its T-Jones aka "Basketball Jones"

4. rocketblood713

But if I were to go with a different nickname how about T-Joe kinda like a Z-BO

or Lil Dwight or Dwight Jr lol how about we call him Boots ..lmao but I still like T-Jones aka Basketball Jones then all of them but T-Joe and Boots are a close 2nd lol

5. thejeremylins

thejeremylins Member

You guys are all hating on Terrence "Black Panther" Jones for stomping, but he also did some really nice things. He went back to Louisville after the final four game to give flowers to a cheerleader he dove into, and he paid for dental surgery for a Kentucky fan after he got his first paycheck.

Somebody should help the Black Panther recover his PR. Maybe he could pay for the Red Rowdies to move courtside.

During the Final Four game between Louisville and Kentucky, UK's Terrence Jones crashed into UofL cheerleader Jerica Logue.

He offered to buy her flowers and on Monday night he delivered on his promise at Louisville Cheer and Dance.

"For her to get stitches during the game and it being my fault, I told her I would do it,” Jones said. “I just had to keep to my word.”
    http://www.whas11.com/news/local/WH...rs-flowers-to-UofL-cheerleader-148617385.html

The ex-UK forward said during Wildcats games in Rupp Arena, he'd often notice Bolden [Stone Cold Willow] in the part of the Kentucky student section known as the E-Rupp-tion Zone. "I'd see the dance he did at the games," Jones said.

By the end of the 2012 season, there was even a Stone Cold Willow fat head — with missing front teeth prominently displayed — in Rupp.

One day. Jones says he asked Bolden if he'd like to have dental work performed. "He said he wanted it done," Jones said. "I just wanted to be there for him."

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/06/26/2238718/terrence-jones-helps-bring-joy.html#storylink=cpy

6. YallMean

YallMean Member

7. hahachui

hahachui Member

T Coast2Coast Jones.

8. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Swirl.

Alternatively, Shaggy or Fuzz.

9. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Member

How about TJ Maxx?

j/k.....I like T.Jones

10. FTW

FTW Member

Aussie will tell you this: it's "Crazy Jones".

11. coffeelover665

lets call him:

SECOND LINE OF DEFENSE BEHIND DWIGHT HOWARD, YOU AINT GETTING THROUGH SUCKA Jones

12. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

13. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

ATS. As in, Asik Trade Sweetener.

14. Midixinormous

Midixinormous Member

Lesser Howard

15. rocketblood713

Lets go with Slinky or Stretch lol

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

17. PrawnJ

PrawnJ Member

Terrence "A lesser Howard" Jones

18. Stardog75

Stardog75 Member

19. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

I love how this is the official nickname thread, compared to all of those non official Terrence jones nickname thread

20. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

I like it.

Babyface goes coast to coast and finishes with a BOOM!