1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Jones not a team player?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ParsonsBoy, Mar 10, 2014.

1. ParsonsBoy

ParsonsBoy Member

Why he mad though?
    [​IMG]

2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Don't know, but the usher on the left is clearly involved.

2 people like this.
  3. ParsonsBoy

ParsonsBoy Member

I was excited when D12 got the FT and I stopped immediately when I saw a Rocket player still as a statue.

TJ has to be in better spirits for the team, granted hes only in his 2nd year.

4. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

he was getting abused by Aldrigde and providing nothing on offense...

Mchale did the right thing benching him

5. SexyButIgnorant

Looking too much into it, I think. TJones was probably giving the players his usual mad-face-but-actually-super-pumped-up look. He does it whenever he or someone else has an awesome play.

6. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I don't think this deserves a thread, but he does pout a lot when he isn't playing well. This is my favorite Pouty T. Jones lol --

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kgmo_V93aPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

No he was hyped about the win

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RedNation was super hyped in the Toyota center tonight! too happy. For me and my team right now.. on… <a href="http://t.co/sldX4m3VTR">http://t.co/sldX4m3VTR</a></p>&mdash; Terrence Jones (@TerrenceJones1) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerrenceJones1/statuses/442855663187005440">March 10, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Nook

Nook Member

Meh...

He played like garbage, and he was not in the game. You want him to be competitive and upset. I am sure he is glad the Rockets won but was disapointed he did not play more. Lets see how he handles the next few games.

I personally don't think the Rockets count on Jones anyway. What ever they get from his is a positive. He is inconsistent and I would be surprised if he is still a Rocket one year from today.

9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Damn, does ClutchFans have to read into EVERYTHING too much?? Jones ALWAYS puts on that face. It's his thing. Kid is playing great compared to where he was last year, and he knows he's a big part of this team going forward this season. He's going to have off nights, but that comes with the territory. He's still developing.

1 person likes this.
  10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

that's his normal self. he doesn't have emotions

11. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

After hearing so many people complain about Harden not looking interested when Dwight was doing his Mortal Kombat warmup, I'm starting to think you guys are actually serious whenever you guys complain about things like this.

1 person likes this.
  12. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Sad thing is, when legit PF's go versus him. He no where to be found. So, he had that on his mind I guess.

13. 2016Champions

2016Champions Member

I don't think we can count on Terrence Jones to be a consistent impact player in the playoffs, he's too inexperienced and that really shows when it comes to defending guys in the post. It's not just Aldridge, he has looked just as horrible defending David Lee, Zach Randolph, Blake Griffin, Dirk -- just about every power forward we might need him to guard in the playoffs. Not sure why we don't go after Ron Artest..

14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

based on this picture, Garcia and that black guy to the left of dmo are not impressed either.

Fire both of them

15. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

16. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

That's his game face people I don't think he is mad....

17. tonyteetime

tonyteetime Member

No Ron Artest please. That guy is a head case and could potentially break up the good team chemistry that this team has work hard to build.

18. gambingo

gambingo Member

You're reading too much into a pic. As some have already said, he looks like that every game. What i find funny is after i heard him in the post-game interviews, i just can't take his game face seriously anymore bc his prepubescent voice is in mind.

19. Nook

Nook Member

On second thought..... he does look angry....

In fact he looks angry enough to kick a sleeping homeless man.

2 people like this.
  20. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

So are we analyzing every situation frame by frame to try and come up with a still shot that will give us something negative to post about the team?

:rolleyes: