1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Jones in car accident

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Feb 3, 2016.

1. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

You guys are huge jerks.

1 person likes this.
  2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

That would break the rules? Les rights him up a $1000 or whatever check to cover the cost of a private flight ticket because he missed the team charter? Absurd but I still think it breaks the rules somehow. What a complicated mess of legality to live in.

3. OpenLayup-Why3?

You know why they call D league a D league? Because Dmo owns it.

And Jones has that black cloud over his head wherever he goes, it keeps striking him with random injuries lightning.

4. BackdoorHarden

Can't drive on the court or off the court :eek:

1 person likes this.
  5. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Apparently he was trying to pass someone on the freeway, but a mini jumped out and blocked him.

1 person likes this.
  6. OpenLayup-Why3?

Isn't there a public database with all street accidents or something? Can't you movie like americans hack into police database and share the details of what really happened? Was he attempting to finish an U turn but couldn't finish, because Jones can't finish.

7. macho87

macho87 Member

If his nerves were a shot, theyd be rejected

8. BackdoorHarden

OH NO YOU DIDN"T!!!!

DEMARCRUS COUSIN IS protesting this racist comment

9. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

I am disgusted with this thread, and lack of ability to show true concern for a Houston Rocket player. You might not like his on court talent, IQ, previous criminal accusations or play, but as a human being you should show refrain from making jokes at the expense of anyone in an accident. Hope TJ is okay and able to play our home game. Haha, you clutchfan jokers just want to get the last laugh at anyones expense. Now if you want to talk trades with TJ, let's talk about that. Car accidents where someone could be hurt?? Naw, that is low class. Oh is this a legitimate basketball forum or comedy club???

10. 18pbr

18pbr Member

Thoughts and prayers who were involved in the TJ accident.I understand some of you do not like TJ basketball game but some of these comments are not cool at all. Come on guys we are better than that.

11. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Relax, see the below post. We're all glad the guy isn't injured - he is just remaining overnight for observation.
    The guy is fine, so chance for some (bad) jokes to flow.

12. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

Have you been in a car accident where you were transported to a hospital, test performed and then stayed overnight? Oh, well begin with your own jokes.

13. OpenLayup-Why3?

You know me well :) There's really no reason to like this guy, other than the fact he's a Rocket. If he was hurt in any way, no one would be making jokes. Year 2016 when everything offends everyone.

14. beardsanity713

LMMFAO!!!!:grin:

Thats some funny shid

I was cryin laughin

15. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I thought it would be soooooo clear that I too, was joking

Guess I was wrong :(

16. jchu14

jchu14 Contributing Member

Doubt it's against the rules. Les charterd a private jet for Josh Smith to get to Houston on time the day that he was traded to Houston while most commercial flights were delayed or grounded.

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/690677999939678209

17. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Nah, I'm just dumb. :grin:

18. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

jones is ok. he's in the hospital for standard procedure, not cuz he broke his arm. like when you leave the hospital with a wheelchari even though u can sprint.

19. BackdoorHarden

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones has been arrested and accused of stomping on a homeless man's leg, police say.

Portland Police Bureau spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson says the incident happened early Wednesday outside a downtown nightclub. A sergeant saw the 6-foot-9 Jones walk by a doorway where two homeless men were sleeping and yell "Wake Up!" before lifting his foot and stomping on the legs of one.

KENTUCKY: Wall, Davis will play at Rupp

Jones was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on a harassment charge.

The homeless man, identified as 46-year-old Daniel Kellerher, had a minor injury that did not require immediate medical attention.

Jones graduated from Portland's Jefferson High School before attending the University of Kentucky, where he was part of the 2012 NCAA championship team. He averaged 5.5 points and 3.4 rebounds in 19 games last season as a rookie.

Rockets spokeswoman Tracey Hughes said the team had no comment, and Jones' agent, Arn Tellem, did not immediately return a phone message left with his secretary Wednesday.

20. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Did you miss the part where someone from the hospital (allegedly) said he was fine?

Can you think of any reason why you or I might have a car accident yet not go to hospital, but if an NBA player were to have the same accident he might be sent for full testing?