1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Jones, Bogut or ........

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ballgame, Feb 24, 2017.

1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

BRING SMOOVE HOME

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

So he can destroy your Mavs in the playoffs just like he did last time?

Oh wait that is if the stinking Mavs make the playoffs

3. anchel

anchel Member

What do you think about Sullinger. At least he can't be banged as our centers and really can rebound (and even shoot).

(This is in case that Bogut goes to Cle).

4. dmoneybangbang

or stand pat and do battle with a 3 guard centric roster featuring shooters and cutters.

5. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

bsholic is NOT an insider. Never has been, never will be. He is desperate for people to recognize him as one though.

DonKnock likes this.
  6. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Oh did you finally read up on Rockets history and learn about the 2015 playoffs? You're on your way to being a good Rockets fan! :)

7. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

So what you are saying if our picks are equal we had no prospect they valued more than anderson ?

Not kj, not decker, not gentile not a 3 team trade?

Your telling me morey couldint find a piece slightly better than anderson by bringing a other team ?

With capela , harrel , onnaku, gentile?

justtxyank likes this.
  8. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Morey did not want Noel because he will be a restricted free agent with poison pill possibilities

As far as picks We could have beat that by offering one second rder this year and a 1st in 2019 or given both 2nd rders

If rockets wanted to they could have beat that offer and had he had another year on his contract maybe they would have or maybe he isn't that valuable only worth a crappy wing and two second rders

9. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

bogut and barnes would make us a pretty mean team in the playoffs and balance out our roster nicely.

10. Red Hova

Red Hova Member

THIS!

Rox11 and DonKnock like this.
  11. basketballholic

Didn't say that. They wanted Bev. Did not want Harrell. Would have taken Dekker. We didn't want to give Dekker. I don't know where Gentle played in the equation. Heard nothing about him. Didn't hear anything about Onuaku either. But I'm sure if they didn't want Harrell they didn't want Onuaku either.

We could've traded Bev or Dekker for him. I'm glad we didn't. And I'd rather have Lou Will on his contract for our first than Noel pending RFA and a huge offer.

We're looking at a bigger, better deal down the road. MDA wanted Noel. We tried. Weren't willing to give up a piece of our core for him.

Dallas may decide to tank. Who knows.

12. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Looks like Bogut to Cavs. So move on.

13. vtjsr2

vtjsr2 Member

This video came out the summer we went and got Dwight, and it hasn't left me since. I'm sure Sanders is someone that Morey has on his radar since Sloan. Could Sanders come back to form?

I know Sanders is probably a shell of his former self, but we're not asking him to be "Dwight" for us. I think his physique is good for running in this offense and his length can provide some defense/rebounding in the paint.

I don't get why Bogut is raved around here. He even mentioned in an interview he would have to lose weight to play in this offense, and that he's not in shape. Why do we want that?

But then, there's this.

Os Trigonum, heypartner and DonKnock like this.
  14. basketballholic

Somebody just reminded me that Uthoff is balling in the dleague. I'd love to get him signed to a cheap 4 year deal.

Deuce likes this.
  15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

If we have been trying to move Beverly since the summer and we don't think we can win with capela and really wanted Noel, why wouldn't we trade bev for Noel?

16. vtjsr2

vtjsr2 Member

From Jan 30.

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

He was in Houston for the Super Bowl, so?

Man, good thing we aren't in NYC or LA, when it comes to ppl's addiction to reading into tweets too much. Imagine Orlando. "I'm going to Disney". Ppl be going "what does that mean"

justtxyank likes this.
  18. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Most posters want Bogut because they lack nuance beyond "Warriors good; be like Warriors"
    :rolleyes:

vtjsr2 likes this.
  19. vtjsr2

vtjsr2 Member

Ah my mistake. It left me that the SB was here on the 5th. I was just having fun HP.

20. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

i dont want Bogut here.
    He pick Dallas last time and is a cancer in the locker room.

DonKnock and vtjsr2 like this.