1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tennessee Titans have to win Super Bowl

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by akeem, Jan 26, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akeem

akeem Member

I have, all of the sudden, become the biggest supporter of the Titans. Not because I miss the Oilers or Bud himself. But for a more selfish reason: If the Titans win the Super Bowl, Houstonians will feel the pain of letting a team disapper without much of a fight. I am hoping that this hurt feeling will carryover to the voters when the new referndum comes up in November. WE NEED TO FEEL THIS PAIN!!. This is the only way we keep the Rockets, I believe.

This is serious business, if thsi city loses another professional team in 5 plus years, that will very backward in the minds of those companies that would normally like to relocate here twith our so-called thriving economy.

This I believe will be a domino effect. Once the rest of America sees this city for what it really is( in the minds of recreational activities). Our hope is lost as being progessive like the rest of our state.

If geroge Bush really gives a damn about Texas, he should do more to put pressure on our city govt. to step up our collective effort to keep a professional franchise in Texas.

I guarentee you, no team will want to relocate here. The Oilers were more understandable, they had broken our hearts way too many times. The Rockets on the other hand, had won back to back championships . In the ninties no less. It is not like they won these championships twenty years ago or something.

Please get out and spread the word to vote for the referandum...

Akeem

2. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Shut up already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.