1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Temple vs Houston

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fulgore, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Bye Bye Okorn.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Bye bye Bush.

Welcome back O'Korn.

3. yaoishung7575

yaoishung7575 Member

Ward's an exciting player. And this defense is always forcing turnovers under Gibbs. They just need a better head coach and oc.

4. Poloshirtbandit

Every time Farrow touched the ball I looked in the backfield. He really had a good game, shame all his runs got called back.

5. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Greg Ward completed 29 out of 33 passes. This is his second start, and it was against a good defense.

I remember before last season, when Piland was still the starter, someone said that Ward looked better in practice than O'Korn. I shrugged it off. While John has all the physical tools, Ward seems like he does have a better feel for the position.

The defense is leading the FBS in turnovers (again). If Levine somehow survives, I wonder if next season would be the first time a coordinator (Gibbs) made more than the head coach. :grin:

With the Ward-led offense and Gibbs-led defense, at least this season has become interesting again.

See you in two weeks @ Southern Florida.

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

I think we would have beaten UTSA if ward was the starter. Kid is a headache to defend.