1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teen Cut Off Corpse's Head To Make Bong

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by akperez, Jun 29, 2006.

1. akperez

akperez Contributing Member

:eek: This is just crazy and sick. I hope it hasn't been posted (search is still disabled :()

LINK

Teen Who Cut Off Corpse's Head To Make Bong Sentenced
    Friends Say Buckalew Told Them He Did It Out Of Boredom

POSTED: 11:52 am CDT June 29, 2006

ST. JOHNSBURY, Vt. -- A Vermont teenager has been sentenced to prison for breaking into a tomb and cutting the head off a corpse.

Nickolas Buckalew, 18, of Morrisville, Vt., pleaded guilty to two charges.

One was a felony count of intentionally removing or injuring a tombstone. The other was a felony charge of intentionally disinterring and carrying away the remains of a human body.

Buckalew was sentenced to between one and seven years in prison and was given credit for serving 14 months while awaiting trial.

On April 8, 2005, Buckalew broke into a tomb, opened the lid of a casket and cut off the head of a corpse. He stole eyeglasses and a bow tie from the dead man. He then wrapped the head in plastic bags and took it home, The Caledonian-Record reported.

The teen reportedly told friends that he planned to leave the head outside to dry and would then bleach it, a police affidavit said. The witnesses said his plan was to turn the skull into a bong -- a pipe generally used to smoke mar1juana. Buckalew went to an apartment where some of his friends were and told them that he had chopped off the head because he was bored, according to The Caledonian-Record.

The witnesses said they then went to the tomb to see the casket and saw that the lid was removed and the body in the casket was headless.

Morristown said that while executing a search warrant at Buckalew’s home, they found a human head wrapped in bags, a necktie, a hacksaw, crowbar, garden trowel and two small parts of the damaged casket, according to the newspaper.

A psychiatrist has diagnosed Buckalew with mental health issues.

Dr. Philip Kinsler, a clinical psychologist and adjunct assistant professor of psychiatry at the Dartmouth Medical School in Hanover, N.H., testified that Buckalew “has always felt extraordinarily out of place" and that Buckalew said he tried to hang himself when he was a child.

After the incident, the victim's widow, the only family member in the area, was told of the vandalism.

"The widow was in shock," the chief of police said said. "She did not want any information. She did not want to know any details."

Buckalew addressed the court after his sentencing, saying, "It was a horrendous thing that I did -- what I did was appalling. I didn't think of the victim."

He went on to say he wants to get help for his mental problems.

He's been sent to a residential treatment program for juveniles.

2. Fatty FatBastard

Honestly, Who hasn't tried this...

Seriously, I lived with 5 people from Vermont when I was in London. Does anyone there not smoke pot?

3. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Well this story could have been worse, at least he didn't cut off the head of a living person. One word. FREAK! :eek:

4. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Found a pic of the convict in court...something seems so familiar about this...I just can't put my finger on it...

[​IMG]

5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

C'mon, that's all circumstantial evidence...Johnny Cochran would have gotten him off...

6. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

I had a friend in college who ate cereal out of a human skull.

7. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Speaking of pot I driving to the store a little while ago and I passed a house where some people moved out. They were renters and the owner was there cleaning up and throwing away some of the stuff they left behind.

As I passed by I could see cool looking wooden box on the curb. I stopped, grabbed it and went on to the store. I didn't looked at it until I got home.

It's an old box with dove tail joints and those old square nails. When I opened the box up it had a roller, long scissors that are burnt at the tips, a little hanging scale, two pens and enough pot for 3 maybe 4 joints. No stems or seeds.

8. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

lucky b*stard.

9. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Sick.....

10. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

SCOOOOOORRRRRREEEEE!

11. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

You have to admit it would be pretty sweet to have a human skull bong.

12. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

It would be even more awesome if it was the skull of that acid freak little kid. Dude, you'd be sooooo ****ed up.

13. BALLhog 247 365

this reminds me of the movie "how high"

14. Drizno

Drizno Rookie

Was it Hydie or Reggie? ;)

Damn, I love being a pothead!

15. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i've heard of skull-fuking, but never bonging a skull. them some creatives mofos thems potheads.

16. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I don't think I could take a bonghit from a bong made from a human skull without vomiting all over myself.

17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Is that wrong? Should he have not done that?

18. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

He had to take the dead mans glasses, because he wasn't going to need them. I mean, he didn't have a head.

19. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

i'll call you when i get off work.

20. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

rookie.