1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Team USA vs the World

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by heypartner, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Dude seriously were you drunk or something when your posted this? Time to man up and apologize for acting like a douche. Even if it was drug induced.....

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dude is dead: he's not bombing anyone. You're the one who thought of bombing people.

3. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

So terrorists bomb us because we have a bad attitude? I guess we really are better than them.

4. omgTHEpotential

When I opened this thread I though it was created by some kid who signed up in 2014. Really disappointed that one of the original members would create this trash tread.

1 person likes this.
  5. omgTHEpotential

thought *
    thread *

:)

6. koby1868

koby1868 Member

You are ****ing douche bag

1 person likes this.
  7. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

I agree, I usually appreciate HeyP's contributions but I'm really disappointed with him in his thread. Have to think twice when reading his posts in the future.

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

LOL. heypartner has this kind of outburst once in a while.

I don't care. I am a Harden only fan to Team USA. Wake me up when the world can actually beat full US talent in basketball. For now, it's pretty boring to me.

Go Rockets!

9. Caesar

Caesar Member

haha

[​IMG]

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

And what does calling HP "brain dead" have to do with the topic at hand? You could have made a comment or two and left it at that. Instead, you sort of attempted to "go after" him, not the wisest choice.

(spoilered material may cause this to be moved to another forum, but kjhwang started it)

As for the term "oriental," some of us (like me) are old enough to recall when that word was widely used to describe the countries and people of the Far East, another couple of words that aren't used that much any longer. Is saying Far East "racist?"

I'll add that heypartner did carry things too far. He would have been better served to have put the guy on ignore and move on, rather than make a couple of those posts.

11. kemah

kemah Member

USA is having one of the most dominating performances in history. These are good teams we are destroying. I have now watched most of the teams at least once that made the knock out rounds. I am impressed by the level of competition. It wasn't like this 10 years ago.

Coach K though is the reason for this. He is a Hall of Fame coach and a living legend. It can be argued he may be the greatest coach ever in the history of the game. (I believe so) He has chosen the team and taught and coached them to this point. This competition so far has been a masterpiece.

Go USA!

12. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

A 99er started this?

lols, only a month more till preseason guys, we can make it!

1 person likes this.
  13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's fine and dandy to defend a friend, but heyp is the cause for this latenight ****show.

As for oriental, it's more used to describe objects rather than people. Look it up.

1 person likes this.
  14. CCorn

CCorn Member

USA USA. All the other countries ain't got **** on us, outside of some stupid game where you kick the ball!!

USA USA

15. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I love the cocky arrogance that comes along with being the best at basketball..I truly do, it's nice that we have a chip on our shoulder especially after the soccer disappointment. I'm always one of the guys shouting "USA! USA! USA!" at any necessary moment.

That being said, heypartner has gone too far more than once...more than a hundred times with his racial slurs, personal attacks, and general hatred that he espouses on this forum. 99er or not, this is unacceptable behavior.

16. kjhwang

kjhwang Member

Hey, good point! I bet you blame women for being beaten by their husbands/boyfriends too, huh?

17. kjhwang

kjhwang Member

I made a total of THREE comments towards that piece of crap, and the last one was to admit I didn't want to talk to him anymore. You TOO are a piece of crap. I started nothing, I was only reacting.

18. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Our bugs are struggling with fouls and Kyrie can't guard the point.

19. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Harden is doing work!

20. sabesque

sabesque Member

Irving doesn't seem big on passing