1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Team Trump's attempt to control the news coverage

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Jun 30, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Inappropriate kisses and groping at public events are both examples of sexual assault.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm sure he grppped somebody in public or went for the tongue instead of cheek

He is sooo stupid he won the election

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Seriously you guys need to detach your low opinion of Trump from your personal evaluation of these stories

John Oliver likes this.
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Fixed for you.

Sexual assault is sexual assault bro. There is no appropriate version of sexual assault despite who is conducting it.

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

So, out of the numerous things about Trump, the sexual harassment allegations, one which has pretty much died out at this point, but which certainly has some credence based on 15+ women alleging it and also Trump alluding to the fact that he can "grab women by the p***y" (and if you think that's something he joked about but has never done, you're an extremely naive person), that's the one you want to bring up again and again?

Bizarre. Due to the choice, and the fixation. Weird.

6. dandorotik

Why? Because you don't believe them or because they don't fit your definition of harassment?

7. dandorotik

Maybe you should wait to post until you're more sober.

8. dandorotik

WTF are you talking about? There are numerous examples of people groping others in public or making unwanted advances. And what does that have to do with winning the election? You don't have to be that intelligent to become President. You have to have a modicum of intelligence and be able to communicate effectively (that he can do), as well as have money- and fame doesn't hurt, either.

Again, I recommend sobriety before posting.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't believe Trump is stupid enough to grope someone in public

If that happened in public where is any collaboration?

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I was drinking when I wrote this

Cul de Sac

Good cheap wine brand at HEB

I still don't give a flip

11. adoo

adoo Member

.Reporter to Trump: 'Haven't you spread a lot of fake news yourself?'

President Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta traded barbs Monday when the reporter pressed Trump to take questions about his response to the weekend white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Trump made a statement earlier today said that “racism is evil” and specifically criticized the KKK, Nazis and other groups that organized the rally for the first time. But he did not take questions from reporters,
    despite later calling it a "press conference."​

At a second announcement later in the day, Trump said he is launching an investigation into China’s trade practices. As that announcement ended, Acosta asked Trump if reporters could ask him questions about his remarks on Charlottesville.

“It doesn’t bother me at all, but I like real news, not fake news,” Trump said, pointing at Acosta. “You’re fake news.”

“Haven’t you spread a lot of fake news yourself, sir?” Acosta shot back.

Trump ignored the question and exited the room.

Acosta also criticized Trump for calling his remarks on Charlottesville a press conference on Twitter.

“The president said we just had a press conference. We did not. That's fake news,” Acosta said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...havent-you-spread-a-lot-of-fake-news-yourself

Deckard likes this.
  12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

trump is the King of "fake news." He churns it out by the truck load. His acolytes, on full display here, lap it up and question nothing he says. It is as if by admitting the man child they voted for is a pathological liar somehow diminishes them. What they fail to understand is that by ignoring the truth and sucking up trump's lies like a man dying of thirst will drink his own piss, they are truly diminishing themselves. It is really disturbing to witness.

el gnomo likes this.