1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#TeacherBae Too sexy for the classroom?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Sep 17, 2016.

?

is #TeacherBae (Patricia Brown) dressing too sexy for the classroom?

1. Too Sexy

15 vote(s)
    20.8%
  2. Not Sexy - Regular Attire

27 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Not Sexy Enough

15 vote(s)
    20.8%
  4. What is a "Bae"?

15 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

she isn't lifting she is just fat.

I see her type all the time. they go to the gym once a month and spend 15 minutes getting the perfect selfie for instagram then leave. typically the phone as high as possible to get cleavage and butt in one shot.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  2. supdudes

supdudes Member

If she does a good job teaching and empowering youths, good for her.

If she is an attention seeker and has personality disorder traits, smh. I would not hire her for my school.

3. Poloshirtbandit

Black dont crack.

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

If one of the queen bees in the PTA asks to get her kid moved, you could see a bunch of other moms doing the same thing to save face. Everyone rags on boomers nowadays but I don't remember them giving this much of a rat's ass about school stuff, or at the very least not going to the press. Of course there were all kinds of horrific exceptions like Ryan White.

5. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Interestingly enough, there is a trend of women lifting to get their body to stay in this woman's type of shape. I'm not sure if this specific woman lifts but there are plenty of women lifting super heavy on lower body...heavier than some athletic men...and lighter on upper body to maintain an hourglass figure. Then, they intentionally keep a little extra fat so they aren't hard like body builders but still have a good shape.

But, this particular girl may just carry fat in her butt and breasts. Which to me is preferable compared to all the skinny chicks that look like teenage boys who don't work out either.

6. VanityHalfBlack

Who are hiring these horny teachers? Is it this guy?

[​IMG]

7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

That might happen, and agreed that going to the press is ridiculous, but they should still be able to do ask about getting their kid moved without backlash (IMO).

But if we're going to sit here and chastise parents for not being involved enough in their child's schooling (as internet people so often do) I don't think we can simultaneously hold the position that they shouldn't care what their kid's teacher does while at school.

8. Buck Turgidson

I'd want my kid moved because it's 4th grade and the materials on the walls and floors are meant for kindergarten.

9. what

what Member

Yes, it is wayyyyy tooo sexy. Over the top.

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Very pretty and clean classroom.

11. Nook

Nook Member

Well she is way too much into herself, obviously a narcissist and has relationship issues.

Having said that, we aren't talking about marrying her, but her being a teacher in elementary school.

None of the obvious red flags mean she isn't qualified to teach elementary school children.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

2/10 pointy elbows

13. conquistador#11

i hate gyms. i'm just not comfortable with strangers watching me sweat so props to her for taking hot selfies during her workout. If she is good as what she does, teaching? then who cares what she wears.

flat screens for 4th graders? back in my day we had one black and green apple computer for the entire school and the 1970s tv on the push cart. (this was 1991)

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Your a ****ing *******. But I have seen this before, particularly with the phone. Average = the new fat. "A few extra pounds" = obese

15. what

what Member

Would you want president obama getting a face tattoo? if he can still do his job what does it matter?

Kids at that age are impressionable, and teachers are ultimately role models and do have a huge amount of influence over what they learn (stated or not): what a teacher wears (her long hair and tight skirts and short dresses) all send a message.

The idea that YOU are responsible for how your kids turn out is very misleading.

An example: what if the boys in that classroom are all attracted to her and the girls are trying to get the boys attention so one of them goes home and starts trying to form an image of what she thinks will get his attention. This can and does happen.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

*You're

17. conquistador#11

orale, homes. he should get a tear drop for osama not sure about the entire face.

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Excuse my omission please, I will repent to the CF spirits.

19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

She is perfect example of what you would call "curvy". Not these other hoes calling themselves curvy when they are really BBW to obese

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

7 lashes and we'll call it even.