1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teacher Hospitalized after Student Punches Him

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by primtim24, Sep 26, 2014.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Prolly?

2. Classic

Classic Member

Didn't see the first however many punches. Guy hits like a girl but maybe he got popped in the eye. I'll give him a lil benefit of the doubt just for doing the right thing.

3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

The story said he was hit seven times, I think the kids had plenty of time to get out a cell phone to catch the last one without being told ahead of time.