1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

taylor's dunk

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cgm_francis#3, Dec 30, 2002.

Tags:
  1. cgm_francis#3

cgm_francis#3 Member

it is on nba.com as dunk of the night.
    i didnt get to see it,was it any good?

2. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

It was good because he just blew by Tractor Traylor and dunked pretty hard.

3. Hmm

Hmm Member

He wouldn't have been able to blow by Tractor Traylor?

I'd like to see a race between Oliver Miller and Tractor Traylor. :p

4. Hmm

Hmm Member

Make that "who". Not "he". :D

5. SLA

SLA Member

That was a good dunk. I like it at least. The Traylor is huge and he was Mo Taylor's former Michigan teammate. But he is just too slow. I would like him to be OUR ENFORCER along with Mo Taylor. THE ENFORCERS OF YAO!!!! He'd make a good bodyguard. He's pretty much useless...only good for setting picks. It was a nice dunk.

6. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

A three toed sloth could blow by Tractor Traylor...

7. Rocket Addict

Rocket Addict Contributing Member

How was his elevation? Taylor used to throw down some serious dunks, but he hasn't had much of a vertical since the injury. :( Could this be a sign that he's on his way back...

8. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I'd like to see a race between Oliver Miller and Tractor Traylor. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Tooooooooo ugly!!! What if Kemp made three? (In the race, not more scions...)

9. JamesC

JamesC Member

Tooooooooo ugly!!! What if Kemp made three? (In the race, not more scions...) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd like to see Thomas "Two Sandwiches" Hamilton in that race too. That would be hilarious. :D

10. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

If you put a box of donuts behind the finish line, you could probably get that race to happen.