1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Talk about striking when the iron is cold, Cindy Margolis finally will do Playboy

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jtotheb, Apr 25, 2006.

1. jtotheb

jtotheb Contributing Member

It's About Time.....

I think I just might go out and buy this issue:

NEWS

© CHRIS WEEKS/AP
    Cindy Margolis
    Cindy Margolis to Pose for Playboy
    Apr 25, 12:57 PM EST

The Associated Press

Cindy Margolis, known as the "Most Downloaded Woman" on the Internet, is following up her win on "Celebrity Cooking Showdown" with a career first — posing nude for Playboy.

The mother of three told The Associated Press that she finally agreed to pose for the magazine when they called on her 40th birthday.

"Thank goodness for 'Desperate Housewives.' You're not dead just because you are married and have children," the actress and model said Monday, on the phone from her Los Angeles home.

After turning down offers to pose for the magazine in the past, Margolis said she accepted this time because she felt posing nude at the age of 40 is empowering.

"In the past it would have been for gratuitous reasons," she said.

Now, Margolis said, she is enjoying being the ultimate desperate housewife.

"It will be fun to go up against the 20-year-olds and show them that they don't have anything on me," she said.

Margolis has appeared in "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" and the annual "Lingerie Bowl."

She has made headlines in recent years for her struggles with infertility. She is the national spokeswoman for Resolve: The National Infertility Association and is also writing a book about the subject.

"I just want to make it more mainstream for people to understand infertility, to understand surrogacy and adoption," she said.

Margolis, a former "Price is Right" model, gave birth to son Nicholas in 2002 after a high-risk pregnancy. The child was her first with husband, Guy Starkman. In 2005 Margolis and Starkman welcomed twins Sabrina and Sierra into the family. The twins were carried by a surrogate mother, and are biologically the couple's by in-vitro fertilization.

"It doesn't matter how you get your baby, even if it's via FedEx as long as you get to hold your precious baby in your arms. You can have your miracle child," Margolis said.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Not bad! I'm glad Mom gives me a subscription to Playboy every Christmas. I'm a lucky son, to have such a groovy Mom. :cool:

[​IMG]

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL, isn't that what the all say? I'm $ure that'$ the only rea$on $he'$ doing it. :rolleyes:

Just once I'd like to hear someone say "I'm doing it because they offered me a LOT of money".

By the way, the things I would do to that woman sexually haven't even been invented yet...

4. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

i saw her in miami once when i was 16. looked better on the internet. too bad i don't have a scanner or i'd show u guys.

btw, what a terrible picture of her.

5. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I saw her on that celebrity cooking show, or some show, just the other night. I'm not saying she's not hot, but she is starting to show her age in a big way.

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

She's ok, but not Jessica Alba or Salma Hayek hot...I'll still go see the pics...

Man, she's 40...wow, for some reason I thought she was younger...

7. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

People still pay for p*rn??

8. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

not i.

9. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

well, i did have to buy the computer first. apparently, i've been told there were other uses for it. i just didn't bother with them.

10. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

p*rn quotes....i love you, George Costanza.

11. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Vida Guerra and Cindy Margolis will do Playboy

Cindy Margolis to Pose for Playboy

By KATHY HANRAHAN, Associated Press Writer

Cindy Margolis, known as the "Most Downloaded Woman" on the Internet, is following up her win on "Celebrity Cooking Showdown" with a career first — posing nude for Playboy.

The mother of three told The Associated Press that she finally agreed to pose for the magazine when they called on her 40th birthday.

"Thank goodness for 'Desperate Housewives.' You're not dead just because you are married and have children," the actress and model said Monday, on the phone from her Los Angeles home.

After turning down offers to pose for the magazine in the past, Margolis said she accepted this time because she felt posing nude at the age of 40 is empowering.

"In the past it would have been for gratuitous reasons," she said.

Now, Margolis said, she is enjoying being the ultimate desperate housewife.

"It will be fun to go up against the 20-year-olds and show them that they don't have anything on me," she said.

Margolis has appeared in "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" and the annual "Lingerie Bowl."

She has made headlines in recent years for her struggles with infertility. She is the national spokeswoman for Resolve: The National Infertility Association and is also writing a book about the subject.

"I just want to make it more mainstream for people to understand infertility, to understand surrogacy and adoption," she said.

Margolis, a former "Price is Right" model, gave birth to son Nicholas in 2002 after a high-risk pregnancy. The child was her first with husband, Guy Starkman. In 2005 Margolis and Starkman welcomed twins Sabrina and Sierra into the family. The twins were carried by a surrogate mother, and are biologically the couple's by in-vitro fertilization.

"It doesn't matter how you get your baby, even if it's via FedEx as long as you get to hold your precious baby in your arms. You can have your miracle child," Margolis said.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060425/ap_on_en_ot/celeb_cindy_margolis

She still looks good, but there was a time when this would have been a big deal.

#11 Oski2005, Apr 27, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  12. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Wow--I don't remember anything but this girl's name....

13. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

14. Oski2005

Lock her up, maybe I have another playboy exclusive though, let me do a search this time.

15. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

It's like deju vu all over again...

16. Oski2005

Well, the scoop I mentioned earlier is that everybody's favorite booty will be in Playboy's July issue. That's right, Vida Guerra will be nekid and airbrushed this June. I didn't want to start another thread, maybe this one and the other could be merged.

17. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I was hoping for Hustler or Penthouse. :(

18. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

i'm sure most of you know that vida's sidekick or whatever was hacked into and there are lots of risque pics of her available on the internet

just google them if you havent seen 'em yet

19. Oski2005

I think I started that thread here.

20. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Cindy Margolis is hotter than just about all the playmates i've seen lately.