1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Taking a Pre-employment drug test....Need Help/Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketboi, Nov 6, 2012.

1. likestohypeguy

The best you can do at this point is get an inconclusive result. Do nothing but drink water between now & your test, & you won't fail, but they'll make you take it again. Buys you some time, & not as risky as a whizzinator or buying a substance from a guy, on the internet.

the worst that will happen is the lab tech will give you a dirty look. They somehow know, when it's too clear/watery, but not illegal.

2. 713

713 Member

You need to drink your own urine the night before the test. (about 2-3 full cups). It Worked for my uncle who was addicted meth after getting kicked out of his jazz band. He had to take a drug test for Judaism.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

Do what Lance Armstrong did.

Win a few Tour de France and people won't care.

4. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Construction companies drug test more than other companies at least when I worked there. You're looking at random drug testing before going to every new construction. They don't want someone high at work (who does?) that's more likely to not be aware of his surroundings and walk in the area of a crane's boom or fall off scaffolds.

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

As far as passing a urine test goes, go to your grocery store and buy some Certo then follow these instructions below.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5514738_detox-certo.html

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-drug-testing/61433-certo-help-pass-test.html

You can buy it at any grocery store. If you notice when some government sectors do annual drug testing that it goes off the shelves pretty quickly. It's a lot cheaper than buying some detox kit at a headshop and a lot less gross than holding someone else's urine with a heat pack under your jewels

EDIT: If you absolutely can't abstain from drugs, the one drug they can't test for without a hair test are hallucinogens like shrooms or acid.

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Cool. Thanks for that valuable piece of info. OK, I guess McDonald's for him, it is. :cool:

7. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

When did i say i spend money on it? And i do have a job but.not.enough to be wasting any extra money. And if your not.going to have any positive.commentd why comment on it? Aeriously if you dont smoke then whatever. Its not your thing. But stop being a b**** and calling out people when its none od your business. All you have to do is ignore the thread.

8. Burko

Burko Member

I heard drugs can make you aggressive? Has anyone else heard this?

9. SwoLy-D

Can't ignore you doing illegal things on our forums, man. ^ :(

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

That's near Delonte West writing level.

1 person likes this.
  11. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

If you try to cheat the system you wjll go to jail. If i were you i would run and run and run and drink tons of water. Do not try to carry another mans piss or try something fishy. LABCORP will check you up and down now. Also what guarantees you its a urine test, sometimes they do hair test.

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Obviously, Rocketboi scores enough free drugs to potentially fail a drug test. Party at Rocketboi's house.

Positive comment? I should have a positive comment for someone who is looking to hose over a potential employer by lying and cheating his way through a drug test? Where is the positivity in that?

You made it public business when you decided to post your 'troubles' on a public message board. If you don't like it, don't post it.

13. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

Its against the law to search you down. All they can do is make you empty out your pockets. It is also against the law for them.to.monitor you unless you give.them.motive. And hair tests are not for pre enployment tests

14. SwoLy-D

Two wrongs make a right? :confused:

15. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

This thread has potential.

16. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

It's kind of sad that some states legalized mar1juana last night, while many others require you to pee in a cup for them before they'll give you a job.

17. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Who said companies in Colorado or Washington won't pee test?

18. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Employment can have different standards than legality. Nothing sad about that. If someone doesn't want to hire a pothead, then they should be well within their rights to avoid doing so. The fact that Rocketboi is likely going to succeed in putting one over on his employer is the sad part.

19. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I think that's the best part. What he does in his free time is none of his employer's "business."

1 person likes this.
  20. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

WTF? I've been Jewish all of my life and I've never been forced to take a drug test to remain so.

OP...Sure-Jell. $3 at the grocery store.