1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T.ones might be the most confusing player I've come across

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeemthagreat, May 15, 2015.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

Growing pains. Right. I think McHale made the correct the move by inserting J.Smith in the starting lineup.

2. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Jones without "J"uice

3. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Errence Ones rarely lets his lack of a jump shot get under his skin and get him a technical foul. He also sucks at calling timeouts.

4. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Jones is a hard worker and was out for more than half a season. For him I think it's confidence. Coming back and being thrown into the playoffs at 22/23 years old is probably tough. I think we should hold on to him cause I think he will be a baller by 25

But josh smith. Can't hit his free throws but can hit step back 3s over deandre

5. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Terrific knack for scoring in traffic from close to mid range. Horrible defender.

6. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I think this was the same 5 that almost beat Atlanta in Atlanta...they had like a 12 point lead and lost by a few points. I'm not really sure the Clippers will have an answer for the 5 that finished the game. If we recall during the regular season this 5 that finished the game handles bidness and it's the first time the Clippers had to deal with them.

Experience matters apparently

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

No Disrespect but . .. how old are you?
    Cause no one was more confusing than ROBERT HORRY

Goodness . . . one game he was ALL WORLD
    He could DO IT ALL
    The Next he looked like he was sleep walking

Ask ANYONE about his first years here in Houston
    No one could figure him out .. . .

Rocket River

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

T Jones actually is the hero. He led the charge at the end of the 3rd.

When everyone had quit he started playing like a one man wrecking crew. There was one play in particular.

We had just scored. And LA was inbounding the ball. We were still down a ton. TJ tipped the ball and it went up in the air. He somehow jumped while still in bounds and flicked the ball back into play back to a teammate. We didn't score. But that was the spark. That was the moment I remember thinking to myself - "we haven't yet given up"

9. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

If it wasn't for his slow motion release, he would probably get a borderline max offer next season.

10. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

You could say this about virtually everyone on the roster.

11. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

His name is Terrence Jones, OP. Welcome to my ignore list.

12. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

you are correct. He is terribly inconsistent. Has very good highs but also those lows...i still say he is 2 risky and we should move him while he is hot this summer.