1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-MAC's blog updated: First Week Down

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BaiHua, Mar 9, 2009.

1. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

And then you'll wake up from your wet dream.

2. MD_in_Training

I actually feel bad for the guy. I was frustrated with the dude, but I don't know why anyone would hate him the way they do.

3. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

Hi TMac,

Thank for your promises made in your blog, which have been underlined above. I am looking forward to them being fulfilled in due course.

I am glad you will cheer the team later. The Rockets are playing "team" offense and defense with a lot of heart and amazing results. Whilst you are cheering them, just visualize how much farther the team would advance with the addition of a healthy and team-oriented TMac.

Best of luck to your rehab.

4. MacYao223

MacYao223 Member

this franchise dont need him anymore. He had his shot in 2007 against the Jazz, he couldn't do it, nor could he in 2005 against Dallas, ill give him a pass for last yr. He's done as much as he can do. Players like him and AI have to take a look at themselves in the mirror, they will not be successful in the NBA being superstars anymore. The NBA has evolved alot more into a team game, and ballstoppers don't cut it . We are a team on the rise for the future, and Tmac is part of our past as far as I'm concerned

5. sabesque

sabesque Member

Assuming that the Rockets go deeper into the playoffs without him, I can't wait until he makes an appearance on the bench in a brace as a cheerleader. Suddenly, out of nowhere, here's tmac injured on the bench.

But until then, I guarantee that we won't see him...

6. boned

boned New Member

Tmac,i hope will soon recover :)

7. yaoayao

yaoayao Member

the rockests had no talents ,t-mac should watch Ducan and Shark's games.

8. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Good news. Team is doing great and really, they don't need you the way you played this season.

Do your best and come back strong.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Thanks for sharing
    That is fricking hilarious

Rocket River

10. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Dear Tmac,

I hope your rehab goes perfectly and you regain your all-star form. That way the rockets can get more value back when we trade your lazy ass next season.

rockbox

11. BranJ17

BranJ17 Member

When does it stop becoming HIS team?

12. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

When it wins a playoff series.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So this year then?

DD

14. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

He will be back in Houston

15. Precision340

Precision340 Member

see you in the 2nd round sucka!! oh wait....

i kid, i kid :D

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think it is 50/50....if the Rockets do well in the playoffs this year and get a decent offer for him this summer, I think he could be gone.

He burned a lot of bridges with his announcement of the microfracture surgery on his personal blog.

DD

17. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

his announcement was uncool,but hey,he pulled the plug and realized he couldnt help the team,cant totally hate on him for that,remember when the kings were doing great without webber and he can back at the end of the yr wanting to be the man? that team went lost its chemistry...he could be doin the in and out thing,putting up 2 pts etc..

#57 cuneo77, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  18. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

who thinks he will be at the playoff games? would you go if you were him? i think it would be a distraction, but i know he wants to be there

19. alexdapooh

alexdapooh Contributing Member

There he goes again... me me me

20. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I'm surprised people are so pissed at this guy. We didn't have any success with him at the helm, but at least he played hard for us through injuries up until this year. It's amazing how a half season of injury plagued performance negates everything he's ever done here. He's hurt, so let's just blame him for everything that's gone wrong, right?

That mavericks series loss was all his fault. We would have won if he played within the team offense.

The various injuries to everyone throughout the years are his fault too. Our medical staff has such a great track record of handling these things well.

We could have beaten Utah under JVG if Tmac could have gotten Rafer and Luther some open looks on the perimeter.

Who knows how long the 22 game win streak could have been last year if Tmac weren't out there lazying it up? He was only on the court because us clever fans called him out on his fake injury in December.

I'd also like to blame him for the failure of the Stro show, Vspan, and Mike James. And for ruining Steve's glorious return to Houston.

Anyone else want to pile on? Anyone who does certainly shows their class.