1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-MAC Says "He's Tired" ... Blames Team mates

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketman2000, Mar 19, 2008.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

i just win we win a playoff series and all these fools just lose their ability to post. or anyone who hates on yao when he does bad.

my god, posts like this make "a few" of the rocket fans look REAL bad.

2. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

i feel ashamed just reading some of these posts.

what an awful thread title follwed by a bunch of terrible posters.

3. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

the truth hurts...tell me I'm lying after watching this game.

4. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

I will tell you that you are the biggest moron on this website.

5. poprocks

poprocks Member

your post bordering on bad taste and racist

6. sm0d

sm0d Contributing Member

even if he was double-teamed, being the superstar that he is, he should have more than 8 points. too often tmac passively settles for the outside jumper, even when its not falling, instead of penetrating. he only penetrated once and got to the line once (i think).

7. thech0senone

thech0senone Contributing Member

Hey I'll be the first to admit that Tmac falls in love with his jumper too many times, but today you just got to credit Boston's defense. They came in with a gameplan to shut him down and make the rest of the team beat them. And when he isn't scoring he still creates for his teammates.

8. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

how was that racist??
    [​IMG]
    I did everything opposite of this..

9. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

That's exactly why you suck.

10. abc2007

abc2007 Member

Tmac didn't blame anyone! He just spoke the truth. Everyone knows the rockets are a jump shooting team now. Sooner or later, the shooting would be off. Honestly, I think it has been very lucky to keep hot shooting for so long!

11. Landlord Landry

no, fran, by seemingly everyone..........I mean seemingly everyone, why is that so hard for you to understand, hater?

i take it back........this loss is totaly mcgrady's fault........everything is on him. I mean the last 15 games have been about.....team......chemistry....focus, now the first loss is blamed on one player? friggen alston was passin up shots and so was battier and jackson........

12. t_mac1

so you're gonna blame him for 1-2 games after what he did the previous 9 games since yao went out? does tmac have to be a superstar EVERY game? he's human. he will have bad games. how about him putting up 34 and 41 when we beat new orleans? or to beat the mavs? and many more great games during the streak.

he finally struggled in the past 2 games. you can criticize his struggles. but please, don't start calling the man like he didn't put his heart out there.

tmac knew he was being passive. he knows he needs to attack the double teams. he'll go watch some tape, discuss with adelman on how to get him into spots to score before the double comes.

post constructive criticisms, not stupidity. he'll bounce back. he has a team to rely on. he had trust in his teammates. they didn't step up tonight but they will on most nights.

it's so sad that THIS would happen after a historic 22 game winning streak that united the city of houston and a lot of fans.

and yet fans like you come out of the closet (after hiding for just a month or so) and yap his mouth again.

13. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

i give this thread: [​IMG]

14. Landlord Landry

youre lying, i just watched the game

15. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

16. t_mac1

tmac def. had a bad game. i was frustrated by his play, so don't think i'm defending him. but even doug collins commented on how he had to work so hard to get to a spot and yet still be surrounded by 2-3 players with KG roaming around for the block.

i think you would appreciate how tough the celts' D was on tmac if you saw how we guarded pierce.

but again, tmac played bad for 2 games now. it's time for him to come back strong. i'm not gonna sit him and destroy a guy for 2 bad games after he carried us for a long stretch when yao went out.

17. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Its pretty funny. In the MVP of the Rockets thread a lot of fans didnt even choose Mcgrady but when the blame comes. ITS ALL TMAC!

18. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

It's OK there are a lot of bandwagon and/or drunk fans out there. By out there, I mean on this board and in this thread. lol.

Don't waste time arguing with them. They can blame T-Mac all you want it's their right as a fan so **** it. It feels good to know you have more integrity than a lot of people though.

My own rendition, but SuperStar said it.

19. bbjai

bbjai Member

Actually I will tell you your lying.

Lets start with the entire poster.
    His name is Tracy Mcgrady not Tracy Mclazy. Didn't see you calling him Tracy Mclazy during the streak, so no reason for you to suddenly change his name AFTER a 22 game win streak ends.

Second I believe he was last seen hitting game winners for us in multiple games in a 22 game historic game winning streak. Your last seen statement should at least be at Houston Rockets Toyota Centre when he last recorded huge ass numbers that single handedly clutched the game.

Third I don't believe his made a big big statement in 2008 at all, so your big mouth comment is WRONG. Or do you like taking his comments out of context too? Lets refer to his "Im ready for round 2" Orlando playoff comments and think his talking about this season shall we?

Lastly
    www.tmacgonemissingagain.com doesn't exist
    so yes you are lying.

Any thing else?

20. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Hey admit it .....Rocketman2000 that you purposedly raise this thread to d!$$ and bash Tracy McGrady. :mad:

Everyone knew Fran Blinebury had a biased opinion on TMAC.....

And if you have followed the game with Boston Celtics....you'll know the quote "I'm tired" in Fran Blinebury's blog had nothing to do with this game, and that quote belonged to the previous game with LA Lakers, cos even though TMAC did not score 20+ points in this game, he did not score zero points in first half.

And the thread title "T-MAC Says "He's Tired".......Blames Team Mates" is created NOT by Fran Blinebury..... it is by you. :rolleyes: