1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-MAC Says "He's Tired" ... Blames Team mates

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketman2000, Mar 19, 2008.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

yes playing with desire, but most of the time with stupidity. dribbling out the shotclock is a great thing :rolleyes:

again, so when tmac plays well, he tries hard? when he sucks, he doesn't?

maybe the dude just sucked in that game. can tmac have a bad game? tmac had a few bad games, couldn't really beat the double teams as they came hard. adelman, like i thought, adjusted and put him in the low/high post where double teams would really open up the lanes (instead of the pick and roll) and he delivered.

tmac is ALWAYS nonchalant. that's b/c of his sleepy eyes. every opposing team's commentators comment on that every game. you don't know if he's sleeping or playing at the same time b/c of his sleepy eyes.

my god. some of y'all are soul readers or something? :rolleyes:

2. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

He said he was tired in the LAKERS GAME. After he played 48 minutes. Whats wrong with that?
    DAMN IT PEOPLE READ. This post is way too misleading. It is posting things that ISN'T true. Please clutch lock it up.
    Someone make a "you got owned" or photoshop fran blinebury. He is horrible.

3. Snah

Snah Member

This is ridiculously ugly.

We're just standing around out there.

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

AntiSonic was exposed and owned.
    You Got Owned Son, You Got Owned.

5. Snah

Snah Member

Ridiculous flop by Shaq

6. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

It's not just the eyes. He clearly doesn't bring it every night.

7. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

this isnt the game thread snah.

8. Copter

Copter Rookie

Houston got the best supporting players they had since 1998, yet the big "Star" is a sorry ass loser and a r****d.

Unfortunately the rockets aint going to get anywhere with this noob in the team.

Thats not even talking proffesionaly about basketball, where I cant recall where I have seen a player playing so bad on defense. There are worse defenders but that loser idiot doesnt even try.

If you pay attention you can see that every possible player that wants to pass mcgrady, he does so easily, and then saved by dikembe, scola or battier.

9. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

You should be banned. Disgusting.

10. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

agreed. look at tmac in the suns game. he is trying his hardest. bs to all who say he is lazy

11. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

The probelm isnt that he's doing extremely well, the probelm is that HE HAS NO HEART!

12. Copter

Copter Rookie

lulz, he looked like a player with no spirit vs boston and new orleans, same for yesterday's game vs golden state.

Today we were honoured to have our superstar care for the game.

Ofcourse we always have our facts and history to lay on when houston had 2-0 on the road vs dallas and management to lose the playoff series, and a short while after that managed to enter the short list of teams that managed to lose the 7th game of a playoff series at home.

Which brings us to the conclusion that our team shouldnt be bound to mcgrady's moods,injuries,carelessness.

"Hi, im tired today, so i will just throw 3 pointers, 5 feet from the 3 pointer line, and if we lose, its not my fault".

13. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Actually he said he was tired after playing all 24 minutes the first half against LA. After playing all 48 in a previous game.

There is a reason NBA players dont average more than 40 MPG, and those that do are rare(Iverson is just a freak like that). I heard him say it, and it didnt sound like a copout. It seemed that he was acknowledging that he was tired, but was toughing it out. He sure didnt say "I'm tired, I think I'll take the 2nd half off."

14. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

You saw a player with no spirit vs boston and NO. I saw a player frustrated by the double teams and it seemed everything he tried Boston had an answer. Garnet back in the lane, switch the PNR and force him wide. His guys were missing shots. Some tough shots, but many are the shots they were hitting tonight and last night. Oh, and there was that Landry guy that was not there.

Luke: "What's in there?"

Yoda: "Only what you take with you."

Folks see what they want to see. Blindbury wants to see T-Mac playing poorly or not giving effort. Is it a vase, or 2 people kissing?

15. timeschinatours

Fatigue is very normal,hope he resumes as soon as possible.

16. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

He already does. Now the problem was defense.

17. swhcgd

swhcgd Member

i have no idea..

18. yaoayao

yaoayao Member

Schindler's List
    :D

19. EbolaScola

EbolaScola Member

McGrady never blamed his teammates for anything. He simply said that everyone needs to do a better job, including himself. Ridiculous thread.

20. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

eloel...2008 :D

[​IMG]

that is all.