1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac Retiring?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rayrocket, Oct 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

i just leave/scroll through the thread when tinman's on his T-mac bashing tirades. It really devalues the board and turns me off (and probably a lot of other posters) from reading the threads.

Tinman, I hope you realize you're just as bad as the 'TOFs' and 'LOFs" and whatever OFs that are out there.

1 person likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He didn't play a full 6 seasons . You remember something called a trade that happened in the middle of his last season .

No it was Steve Francis , cat mobley , and yao.
    Then when they saw the limitations and coaching issues they traded for your hero .

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I don't think you get it. You keep reminding everyone of the negatives when he was clearly just one out of numerous players.
    Let his fans and doubters fight it out.
    Why does it sound like a personal vendetta every time you post?
    Why do I feel you still care to hate, or better say, care to jab at him?

At this point, I don't feel anything. It's just getting old and this subject aint a timeless classic.

4. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Exactly! Even i was a die hard fan and just slowly stopped caring. Dk how his motor keeps going!

5. tinman

Supporting Member

5 1/2 seasons.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=bbr&url=%2Fplayers%2Fm%2Fmcgratr01%2Fgamelog%2F2010%2F&div=div_pgl_basic"></script>

6. KiwiRocket

KiwiRocket Member

I love how people diss Tmac on this forum, really is amusing and quite petty really. I Will always remember his time as a Rocket fondly, if we had any resemblence of a decent team back when we played Dallas & Utah in the playoffs we could have made some strong playoff runs.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Never heard of rounding up?

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You can have the last say. Not interested. :(

9. tinman

Supporting Member

He played 6 games for the Rockets that season.

An NBA season has 82 games. I did round up.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=bbr&url=%2Fplayers%2Fm%2Fmcgratr01.html&div=div_totals"></script>

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

Thread is sad

and not because T-mac might be retiring.

1 person likes this.
  11. bbjai

bbjai Member

I like how he never responds to these

its almost like he doesn't want to have the mature attitude of ignoring them. Even if there were "real" Rocket fans who liked T-mac its almost like his on a mission to weed them out

12. tinman

Supporting Member

So you are saying "real" Rockets who liked t-mac don't exist? dang dude.
    that's cold. he did play here for 5 1/2 seasons (rounded up since he only played 6 games in the last season).

Besides back to the thread
    [​IMG]

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8458099/tracy-mcgrady-considering-playing-china-sources
    Tracy McGrady could play in China
    Updated: October 3, 2012, 8:07 PM ET
    By Chris Broussard | ESPN The Magazine

Tracy McGrady, one of the top NBA players of the past decade, is considering playing in China this season, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

McGrady's preference is to sign with an NBA club -- preferably one that can compete for the championship -- and a source said he will wait to see if he is picked up by such a team before committing to play overseas. McGrady could wait up to four weeks before making his decision, the source said.

The Chinese publication, 361 Sport, first reported on Tuesday that McGrady's representatives are in discussions with the club, Qingdao Doublestar, of the Chinese Basketball Association.

The source cautioned, however, that there is no guarantee that the 33-year-old McGrady will decide to play in China this season, even if he does not sign with an NBA team.

The seven-time All-Star has worked out with the New York Knicks and the San Antonio Spurs and has no desire to retire from basketball, the source said.

13. rayrocket

rayrocket Member

AMEN.....

1 person likes this.