1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-mac Love Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dcfma, Jan 9, 2005.

1. dcfma

dcfma Contributing Member

T-mac can be truly amazing! He can be playing in a normal fashion, letting everyone be involved and then catch on fire! As Bill Worrell says sometimes on television, there are nights that Tracy McGrady will not let the Rockets lose.

He has such a high basketball IQ also. With the exception of occasionally shooting too many 3 point shots, he almost always plays sensibly and an in intelligent manor. (It took awhile to get used to it when one compares this to my favorite player from last year, Steve Francis.)

T-mac, as most critics say, is one of the best 5 players in the NBA. I also feel that he is a better player than Kobe Bryant. He plays more in control and does not play selfishly like Kobe often does. What does everyone else think about that?

Also, how does everything think we'll be by the end of the season if McGrady continues to play the way he is playing? I definitely feel we could be in the 7th playoff position. (I thought we would be 5th this season, but have been shocked by the play of Phoenix and Seattle).

2. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Tracy is the most talented SG/SF in the entire leauge. infact he maybe the most talented player in the leauge. his biggest weakness was his supposed lack of D, but he in my opinion has become a good dfensive player now. the guy has no weakness. i thin the Rox fan should really appreciate ho lucky we truly are to have a once a generation alent like him on our team!

3. snowmt01

snowmt01 Contributing Member

Tmac is Jordanesque when he's on. Hope he could drive more and take less long jumpers in the future.

4. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

Yup, McGrady getting it done every night, even when his shots not going. This guy is ours for the next what 7 years? We are going places. Yao's gona get better guys and damnit I know its hard to wait, but he will.

5. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

YEP, like a few of us around here still say, GIVE IT TIME and it will come..