1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac-Gasol vs Kobe-Gasol

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RyanB, May 24, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

They got better because they had to handle the season without their star and grew both as a team and inividually.
    Also T-Mac was a great playmaker that always involved his team mates.
    Your logic is full of flaws and blinded by the hate.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

there are plenty of them here. just read the thread. as long as Kobe is still playing, another hypothetical what if Tmac played with someone that Kobe played with scenario arises.

fascinating, the scenarios are infinite.

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You can´t argue with tinman, I´ve been trying this the whole day and it makes no sense because he always states the same things and blames everything on T-Mac. If you question his thoughts and want to start a logical discussion, it will just end up in senseless replies that have to include bashing on McGrady and his fans.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

No I was pretty happy when the Rockets finally got out of the first round.
    Even with Ron Artest who wasn't a very good offensive player, he brought an attitude with the Rockets.

My logic that Yao got out of the first round and didn't need t-mac? that's not logic, that's just the truth.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Like I said, you don´t read what other people post and if, you only pick out one phrase and twist everything so that it seems right to your "logic". You are one of the most narrow-minded people I´ve ever met and your way of argumentation seems very silly, bitter and childish.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

this is thread is about tmac hypothetically playing with someone that kobe did play with.

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You said that T-Mac couldn`t do the same, but he never had the chance to play with a decent team when being healthy. Please reply to that simple statement, don´t start to talk about other things.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

he absolutely wouldn't pass the first round because he hasn't done that in the real world much less the hypothetical world.

I'll talk about anything I want. Look you can try this out on your video game too, put Tmac and Gasol on the same team, because it obviously hasn't happened in real life.

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

So following your "logic", a team with Lebron, CP3, Melo, Howard and Bosh will never win a title, because it didn´t happen in reality so far.
    For real, are you a child or just that dumb? You´re absolutely not able to discuss in an objective or logical way. This whole discussion is completely senseless as you will never be able to develop a flawless argumentation. I´m done with that.

10. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

You actually didn't answer a single one of my questions. To your question though, yes we do because they do. To T-Mac fans, when he was causing all that crap, T-Mac fans blamed it on the Rox FO and some even left when he left.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

no my logic is that a player who has played for as long as tracy mcgrady and gets paid 25million/yr who has not won a playoff series, probably wouldn't win a playoff series given a hypothetical situation

Lebron, Melo, CP3, Howard all have proven to have won a playoff series.

sorry it's not hypothetical, they have proven themselves.

12. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

That doesn't mean much though. Before Yao takes us deeper into the playoff, he is as much trash as T-Mac.

We didn't pick him as number one overall just to win 1 playoff series for us in 8 years.

13. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

By your logic, we should trade Yao then?

We are basing our next season on the hypothetical assumption that Yao will get healthy, where the reality is he will never be the same player again.

14. chenjy9

Supporting Member

I agree with you that Yao is trash, but at least he is humble and works hard, making him likable.

15. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

Absolutely, I love Yao's attitude. I love Shane even more. The way he handled Kobe last playoff was unbelievable.

However, no matter how much I like our players, I like winning even more. After all, NBA is a competition, you don't get participation trophies.

The fact that our number pick can't get us past the first round for almost 7 years is killing me inside.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

depends on who we trade him for.

17. chenjy9

Supporting Member

I am with you and a large number of people who want to trade Yao. Unfortunately, that seems hardly possible with Yao's injury history. Battier I can stand to keep around simply to teach JT and CBud some good perimeter D.

18. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Good GOSH, "The reason T-Mac fans exist".

There's GROWN mature men who supported Houston Rockets basketball and the player wearing the uniform. There's people who went to the games and supported the team in the opposing player's homecourt as a McGrady led team beat Kobe's team TWICE. But then people try to generalize and marginalize all fans down as being some young naive weiner, just so YOU can sound the authoritative person.

The answer is no, but all that other stuff doesnt have anything to do with the point.

19. Houston22

Houston22 Member

Stop believing man! Tinman is here only to masturbate on his own posts later on..
    ..and posts like mine.
    ..you're welcome

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

This whole thread:

[​IMG]