1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac-Gasol vs Kobe-Gasol

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RyanB, May 24, 2010.

Tags:
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

what did prime tmac do? he won a scoring title right? in a weak eastern conference.

kobe has won scoring titles too and then some. so how is prime tmac better than kobe?

2. tinman

Supporting Member

nah,
    I respond to Brooksball cause he's one of the best posters on Clutchfans.

3. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

See, now that's what you should have said in the first place, not the crap about Matrix.

4. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

If that's the case, then my apologies.

But it didn't seem that way to me.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

brooks mentioned that the other poster became a Rockets fan because of a video game. So I posted a clip of a video game for visual aid :cool:

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

No.
    Paul Pierce and Gasol would have though

Rocket River
    :p

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What is a war if it doesn't have a general?
    What's channel nine if it doesn't have Arsenio?
    What is life if you don't have fun?
    What is a what if you ain't got a gun?
    What's a Tmac fan with out an Excuse
    Not a not a not a, not a damn thing

Rocket River

1 person likes this.
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

Chill for a minute, Doug E. Fresh said silence

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

No, I told him that it all began with a game and how it developed then.
    I made good arguments after that and you didn´t reply to them, instead you tried to look good by simplifying the situation, without actually understanding where I´m coming from.
    You responded to Brooks because you couldn´t handle the situation yourself.
    Do not try to twist the situation, the lie with "visual aid" is just pathetic, as all your replies were.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

no not really, I've been replying to Brooksball since he joined here in 2007, before you decided to wander here and get offended by people telling you the truth about Tracy McGrady.

Again, I completely stand by my statement like Tracy stands when Jamario Moon is on a fast break.

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

If that´s a shot at me,I really thought you were smarter than that.
    I think your post makes it obvious that you didn´t read my arguments.
    You guys just don´t get the fact that people that like T-Mac can be fans of this whole franchise. I didn´t make any excuses, I told the truth. McGrady was the only member in our roster that played good against Utah, the other players couldn´t do anything. Yao got eaten by Utah, the rest of the team couldn´t hit the basket and failed to support. That team was nowhere near championship caliber. Yes, we were the higher seat, but it was plainly a bad matchup. But I never heard anyone of you blaming the loss on Yao or the other players, only on McGrady, because you don´t like him personally. In fact, blaming the losses on him is sadly a common excuse many fans here developed because you couldn´t get over the fact that the majority of the roster wasn´t as good as you wanted them to be.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I talk about the precise situation and your reply with the videos was plain immature and didn´t had any logic as I made my point clear.
    You will always be a hater that doesn´t get that the team wasn´t a contender and that he held them in the playoffs by himself. All facts support me, watch the games again and tell me what he could´ve done better. You will realize that no one stepped up or at least played decent. Where is the hate for the rest of the team, especially Yao?

13. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Saddest thing was all of the negativity and hatred for T-Mac could have all been EASILY avoided if the dumbass would just keep his trap shut. It was tolerable when he could walk the walk while talking the talk. After he couldn't walk anymore, he KEPT talking and Rockets fans had enough.

14. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

T-Mac fans, if there are any left here, need to answer these questions if they want any sort of logical debate:

1. If T-Mac is so awesome, how does he burn bridges with every organization he has been with?
    2. How can you root for a guy where everything he has said the last few years have been a lie?
    3. How can you root for a guy who gave up on the last two teams he played for?

He had some of the most amazing talent one had seen in the NBA. His athleticism, jumpshot, and court vision were all incredible. If only he had the worth ethic and determination to cultivate his talents into something great. I believe T-Mac will go down in history as the best player to never lead his team to the 2nd round of the playoffs and that it will cap a history of when's and what if's by critics and his fans alike.

15. bongo33

bongo33 Member

*Sings* Why can't we be friends? Why can we be friends?
    Lol ;)

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I think most of the T-Mac fans were excited with the mac we got see in his prime, no one really appreciates his personal behaviour and how we handled situations by going to the media. Do you guys think his fans worship him like a god and appreciate all of his recent actions?

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Yao has at least won a playoff series.

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Because his supporting cast was on a whole new level. Brooks and Scola were nowhere near as good when T-Mac was healthy. We also had additional talent in Ron and Wafer. Do you honestly think McGrady wouldn´t have reached the 2nd round with that team if he was healthy?

19. tinman

Supporting Member

look at the reverse, those teammates got better because they didn't have to pass the ball to Tracy McGrady.

Again "if" = hypothetical. "did"=reality.

20. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

So you really believe if you put a prime Tracy on the same team as Gasol with decent role players they still wont get out of the first round?