1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sweet 16 in Houston

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Icehouse, Mar 15, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I'm super excited about the tourney coming here and really can't wait for next year. Did anyone go to the Sweet 16 a few years ago? There really wasn't a bad seat in the place.

Hopefully A&M and Baylor can make it here.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

It would be pretty cool. Hoping for it.

3. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

Wasn't a good seat in the house either...

I didn't like the set up, didnt get tickets this year because of it. Lots of people I talked to felt the same way.

4. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

What didn't you like? I had seats in the low, low section and some up above in what I thought were the nosebleeds, but I still had a great view of the court from the nosebleeds.

I still think it's a good deal since you get 3 games, or have they changed that?

5. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

I bought tickets a couple of weeks ago, and they were running $190 a pop through Ticketmaster/NCAA. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm hoping for Duke-A&M and Baylor-Villanova in the Sweet Sixteen, and Duke-Baylor in the Elite 8.

What's the problem with the seating setup?

6. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

Had seats pretty low, like maybe 20 rows? the angle wasnt great, too flat. Then got some on the front row which was cool, but still wasnt impressed with the set up, was too far away from the action.