1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Survivor 20: Heroes Vs. Villians

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Mar 24, 2010.

1. what

what Member

Boston Rob meet Russell Hantz

Boston Rob looked like his dog just died. hahaha

If Russell was Morey, splash

2. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

can someone explain to me tyson's logic? i don't understand why he would change his vote. if russell was voting for parvati, bam parvati is gone. if tyson is being tricked, bam tyson is gone. why the heck would tyson switch his vote?

rob read russell perfectly, and warned tyson. russell did the exact move rob predicted, even goaded tyson into voting for parvati... THE THING HE WAS WARNED ABOUT!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

3. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

I'm a Russell fan so I really hope he can take out Rob and not vice versa.

It really sucks how much Russell mishandling that idol clue costed him.

4. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

Last season they just kept on burying new hidden idols after they were used. Hopefully, this happens again so Russell can find it again.

5. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

That was my thought. I initially didn't like Russell, but he PLAYS the game. Great to see Rob's face after it went down.

6. updawg

updawg Member

tyson is a moron

I like boston rob and russell so it should be interesting

the heros suck

7. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Havent been watching but is Rupert on there?

He was one of my favorite cast.

8. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

this russell guy is so annoying, didnt like him last season, definitely do not like him now

GO BOSTON ROB
    GO BOSTON ROB
    GO BOSTON ROB

9. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

yeah, but he's not the same person.

10. what

what Member

I think that sandra, Rob and russell play the game the hardest. But I relish seeing russell pull victory out of the jaws of defeat. It is so funny to see everybody's faces afterward.

Sandra is as extremely intelligent as rob is. But neither rob or sandra understand the importance of the hidden idol and game theory like russell does.

At this point, russell doesn't even have to have the idol. The only way they are going to get russell out of the game at this point is if boston rob is as good at finding the idol as russell is. Because if they doesn't have it, they HAVE to assume russell has it, and that is extremely important to russell's game.

11. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

:rolleyes:

rob called russell's moves perfectly. you can't blame him that tyson is too stupid to tie his own shoes.

i mean.. tyson is awesome. (favorite part of the episode, lol)

12. what

what Member

russell called robs ploy to. That's why he went to Tyson in the first place.

I still don't understand why tyson did it. He doesn't have to change his vote. It makes you think that survivor scripted the ending.

It still doesn't make sense to me.

13. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

14. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

I'm just happy that both Rob and Russell are still in it. They are the best part of this season by far. (I'm hoping we both can agree on that :grin:)

(I was rooting for Tom, but the heroes went too alliance happy early on, you have to eat your young, not coddle the old and injured)

15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Wait, was there an episode tonight?

Not tomorrow?

16. cardpire

cardpire Member

could have done it because he's a p***y and didn't want to get on russell's bad side. and he's a moron.

17. Remix

Remix Member

Tyson's explanation during the episode was since Russel went up to him and said he was going to vote Parvati, he decided to skip all of the strategic thinking and just vote Parvati thinking it would be a easy vote.

18. ThreePointShot

Guessing because of March Madness.

19. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

He's awesome!

Going in: 3 for russell, 3 for parvati, 3 for tyson

if he believes russell, it'll be 3 for russell, 4 for parvati, 2 for tyson.

in no way does tyson's switching to parvati help his cause (making it 2 for russell, 5 for parvati, 2 for tyson) eitherway it is a 'simple vote'

if 1 person flips on his team and russell is telling the truth, there will still be a tie between parvati and tyson. if 2 people on his team lie, he's out, whether russ is telling the truth or not.

he somehow believed russell and willingly cut his own throat, even though russell was setting up EXACTLY what rob had just prepared his team for. (pushing votes onto parvati and then giving her immunity)

any tiebreaker, and he knows his side has more votes. if he's worried about losing the tiebreaker because of multiple backstabs... well, he's already screwed if his alliance has less numbers and might as well enjoy the free booze with the crew.

he was presented with these possibilities:

i vote for russell: russell or parvati are going home, i don't care who russell votes for or gives the immunity idol to, because i'm safe and they lose.
    i vote for parvati: russell is telling the truth. goodbye parvati! yeah, hotdogs!
    i vote for parvati: russell lies. russell is doing exactly what rob said he'd do. i'm going home. woot, booze!

i should trust him!

:confused: :eek: :eek:

I'm just happy the dunce voted himself off with his stupidity, instead of someone else. i can't imagine the rage if rob or russell had been voted off because someone couldn't do basic math. (at this point i fully expect someone to point out a missed number in my basic math :grin: )

my wife compared him to amanda - just follows the advice of the last person to speak to him.

20. mic

mic Contributing Member

My god, Russell is on another PLANE! That was incredible.

Russell is the best survivor ever, without question.