1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Surprise team of the Year?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SK34, Sep 23, 2012.

?

Surprise Team of the Year?

1. New York Knicks

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  2. Cleveland Cavaliers

5 vote(s)
    3.0%
  3. Denver Nuggets

22 vote(s)
    13.1%
  4. Golden State Warriors

12 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Brooklyn Nets

7 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Minnesota Timberwolves

24 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Milwaukee Bucks

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  8. Philadelphia 76ers

8 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Atlanta Hawks

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  10. Houston Rockets

86 vote(s)
    51.2%
  1. jets fool

jets fool Member

Young sixers with bynum,

2. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

Utah Jazz

C Jefferson/Kanter
    PF Millsap/Favors
    SF Hayward/Marvin Williams
    SG Randy Foye / Alec Burks
    PG Mo Williams / Earl Watson

Skilled bigs, shooters, defenders, playmakers, good in half court and in fastbreak. This team is oozing with talent with motivated veterans like Millsap and Mo Williams in their contract years. THeyll make it to the Final 4 of the West in the playoffs

3. mgpwr

mgpwr Member

Exactly. I appreciate that Morey is always trying to acquire a superstar. At first, I couldn't understand why Howard wasn't even willing to give Houston a chance - there was a big man coach for him and he could have also worked with Dream if he wanted to. But I think what Morey did especially this summer could have scared off some players. While he took a big risk, he also created a lot of instability, that is, by being willing to trade/sell off any player for the right price.

At this point, he needs to start creating some stability - start focusing on our very promising rooks. We've also got White who has the potential to develop in a Point Forward with his great court vision. Can wait to see our rooks in action!

4. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Surprise team of the season, i vote for thunders who is either going to REALLY good as in on par for a 68-70 win season.