1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Super Bowl LVIII

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Manny Ramirez, Jan 29, 2024.

?

Who Wins Super Bowl LVIII?

1. Chiefs

24 vote(s)
    64.9%
  2. 49ers

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  1. Buck Turgidson

I'd love to rewatch that game (no idea how or where yet), I was a bit distracted while it was happening live.

B-Bob likes this.
  2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Me too, though it's painful. I was rooting for my local team, and it felt like watching a cat play with a sad, half-dead mouse in the 2nd half. You kind of hope the mouse can get it together and scamper to safety, but you know what's really going to happen.

3. Buck Turgidson

9ers fan (recently)
    Bills fan
    Browns fan
    Oilers fan
    ???

4. B-Bob

WAT?

Never Bills. Never Browns. I loved ya Blue for sure though. That's where I grew up, with the fight song playing on the elementary school PA system before we did the pledge of allegiance. haha.

DonnyMost and Buck Turgidson like this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

I forgot Lions fan

Jets fan too, but they're just fun to laugh at

I was just thinking of fanbases who have been punched in the dick repeatedly.

You 9er guys have 5...5! Super Bowl Trophies. Went to 5, won 5, then lost the last 3. Boo Hoo.

Assholes.

#325 Buck Turgidson, Feb 15, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2024
    B-Bob likes this.
  6. B-Bob

Hahaha. You could put Cowboy fans in the dick punched category maybe? :D

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

I was a sophomore in college the last time the Cowboys played in the SB

I'm now 49 years old.

MadMax likes this.
  8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

My older son turns 24 in a little over a week. He always reminds me how the Cowboys have never played in a conference championship game...much less a Super Bowl...in his entire life...and how crazy it is to him how much attention they get given that. From that viewpoint, it really is wild.