1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suns Introduce Goran Dragic.. This is for the sentimental folks out there

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Toothless_Texan, Jul 19, 2012.

1. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Best of luck Goran. I hope he will have an all star career with Phoenix. I'm not mad at him for signing with PHX because its Houston that didn't want to match his contract. He signed a reasonable contract for his type of market and he got it. He wanted to stay in Houston but the Rockets just didnt match it so for some of those that are mad at him for signing with PHX, Im just letting ya know...

2. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

I really wish Goran would have stay with the Rockets but I guess this is for the better. If Goran would have stayed here, Lin probably wouldn't been able to develop as much because Goran is a starter and get most of the minutes.

3. conquistador#11

no need to be sad. we still have zoran!however, if we are unable to keep zoran, I feel it will be another one of Maury's missed connections...

From craiglist posts by Maury...missed connection #1
    "my boo bear"
    I've always secretly coveted you, though you think it's your brother that I want. Simply not true. Your rough teddy bear body and big hands would drive any GM crazy. You grow a sexy grizzly beard but still manage to keep your hair short, unlike your brother who doesn't believe in hygiene. I could have had you in 2007 but at the time I thought you were too tall. Come back to me, mr. gasol.

Maury Missed connection #2
    "lin you long time."
    When I had you, I did not want you.
    And now that I can't have you, I need you.
    Lin, you're driving me crazy and lex won't shut up about you.

Missed connection # 3
    zoran?