1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Summer League] Rockets vs Bulls : Vegas Summer League Game 5

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Jul 18, 2012.

1. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

It has nothing to do with whether or not someone is WILLING to sign... it has to do with how you carry yourself through this world as a human being. If a bum on the street asks me for money, at minimum I acknowledge them and say "sorry" as I continue on my life....

2. kjayp

It's called reading comprehension... as I said, if someone doesn't want to sign - no prob - they dont owe me anything and I bear no ill will to someone that declines... but if yer gonna be a jerk, don't expect me to buy yer jersey and cheer for your success... jus sayin...

3. kjayp

over the last few years I've gotten autos at summer league from: Walt Frazier, Elgin Baylor, Chris Paul, Chris Mullin, Byron Scott, Ainge, Mario, JVG, Adelman, Morey, and dozens more.... so yeh, I guess yer right (sarcasm)...

4. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Well from seeing his demeanor and interaction with the other players he seems like a shy kid, and speaking from personal experience sometimes shy kids come off as rude, but truthfully they are just trying to keep to themselves.

5. omgTHEpotential

THIS. +++

6. MosKeemYao

MosKeemYao Member

where can i see a replay of the game?

7. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Maybe you had a boog hanging, bro.

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

This. Or the autograph seeker is an unlikable or unattractive human. I personally never bother with the uglies.

Fatties, sometimes. But never the uglies.

9. Granville

Granville Member

Yeah, he was pretty bad. I knew a guy who worked at a Service Station that was right beside the apartments where Olajuwon's girlfriend, Lita Spencer, lived. He said that Olajuwon was the cheapest and rudest customer they had.

I remember Olajuwon fighting his brother in the parking lot of the Summit.

Striking a convenience store employee for commenting about his being rude to customers still in line. Olajuwon's gf was in the store and heard the comment.

Olajuwon punched a cameraman in his gf's apartment complex.

I was a season ticket holder back in 86 and I'd go to the player's entrance behind the Summit after most games. Akeem was always rude. As much crap has Zampson caught for being aloof he was far more courteous than Olajuwon.

Loved Akeem the player, not a fan of the guy back then.

10. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Sounds like you got Kelvin Cato'd. For reference, ask Clutch. ;)

11. D-rock

D-rock Member

You are more tolerant than me. I never bother with the fatties, uglies or the stinkies.

Especially the stinkies. Unlike fatties and uglies, can't pretend to ignore the stinkies, must give wide berth.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

With all due respect, who cares? For all you know, he was looking for some chick that he hoped to hook up with after the game. There could be dozens of reasons not having a damn thing to do with you. Honestly, the vast majority of us are tired of your interruption of a thread about the game, not who did, or didn't get an autograph.

13. alethios

alethios Member

Oh s**t, I thought I stepped into the twilight zone, because I thought I was going to read about Game 5 of the SL. Damn the thread gods!

14. Raven

Raven Member

Just curious, anyone know how Chad Ford graded our draft? Was it the A+ that Morey totally deserves?

:)

Even though I still wish we had gotten Meyers.

:(

15. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

I admit I had a bit of an anger problem back then. :grin: