1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suite for last game of Season vs. Hornets? Anybody?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dave2000, Mar 5, 2010.

1. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Major propsDave for another clutchfan turnout!!! Woudn't there, but sure you had a blast!!

2. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Oh yeah I'm there. Hopefully it's not crazy early I don't get off of work until about 4am Friday night/Saturday morning but I'm down no matter what.

3. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

Enjoyed the game last night, guys -- more by virtue of the company than team performance, but hey! It was still fun being there. Good company, good food, lots of activity -- and my highlight scratch-off win of a Rockets window decal ( :p ).

I got some pretty good pics, too -- my point-and-shoot camera rig with a an attachable zoom lens was allowed in at the gate, so I actually got some good shots of what was going on at court level, a couple of good game action shots, etc. I'll try to post some today.

Dave, thanks for arranging everything. Nice to meet everyone -- very cool. :)

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I my little sis didn't beg me to take her to the game I would have bought a spot in your Partay.

Let me know when you do it again next season.

Awesomeness indeed.

5. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

My friends ticket rep ended up upgrading our seats to a suite last night. I was trying to spot you guys but alas, could not. Oh well :(

I did see Moe (I think). That, or it could've been another douchebag with a ponytail I don't know.

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

lol @ the custom clutchfans bbs user name jersey.

7. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Yeah we could hear you! The stream for me went in and out a bit, but it wasn't too bad.

I could hear the cheers and "Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Hayes!" moments before I saw him make a basket on tv ;)

It sounded and looked like a lot of fun.

8. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

i was screaming at him and bull after the game bullard looked over and waved then i called kevin's name bull kept waving but kevin didnt till the very end he did

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Hey screw you hipster boy!

I know where you keep your vinyls!

10. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

They've all been converted to mp3 and uploaded to my brand new HD Zune.

Ebay here I come!

11. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Dave we need to set up one of these for a Friday or Saturday nite game next year, know it's more expensive but I think we can pull it off.

12. varuscelli

Here's a link to about 30-35 pics from me. I'll post a few of them directly here, too.

Rockets vs Hornets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Great pics man, and nice Sin City parody :)

14. varuscelli

15. varuscelli

16. varuscelli

The Sin City thing is now outdated, but it was my last chance to post it and have any seasonal relevance...unless, of course, they decide to bring him back next season... :p

17. jtagtp

jtagtp Member

hey there is me in that picture of yao ming, tall white dude in black rockets shirt. I am also the guy that won the dance off and got aaron brooks autographed shoes :)

18. dianap07

dianap07 Member

It was nice meeting some of you all last night! I honestly don't remember much about the game. I didn't find out till this morning that Ariza had a triple double. I was being a rebel rowdy. i did'nt actually show up until after halftime because i was at the bar trying to get drunk haha SHHHHHHH!! don't say anything!! ;)

i thought i was in trouble because ppl kept calling and texting me asking me where I was at. I didnt answer any of their calls/texts LOL COme to find out it was because mr yoyo was looking for me awwww haha Nice seeing you again BTW!!

I love those pics of ROcketGirl and Kam. EPIC! ROcketGirl rocks my socks!! Love you chica muah!! Next season....it is on!!

19. varuscelli

Did anyone else watch Yao throwing souvenirs into the stands during the post-game festivities?

Either his jacket was too tight or his arm/shoulder was not right or maybe he just doesn't throw very well baseball style. It looked like the same thing, time after time -- I noticed because I was trying to get a good photo of him throwing...and I was never able to catch a good shot.

Sadly, one of my photos of Yao throwing a mini basketball looked so bad I don't want to post it for fear of embarrassing him...or the organization...or China. :confused:

20. varuscelli

Congratulations on your dance victory....the crowd sounded solidly behind you in the voting. :)

What I couldn't believe was the guy who was trying to cheat at tic-tac-toe in front of the entire arena. :rolleyes: