1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SUDDENLINK CUSTOMERS] Help get Comcast Sportsnet Houston on Suddenlink!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thadeus, Oct 3, 2012.

1. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Well, tonight is opening night, and I don't have the channel. I'm sure none of you have it either.

If you search google with the terms "suddenlink comcast sportsnet houston," this thread is the first result.

Let's make sure we let these people know what we think of them for every single game we miss.

2. Mock

Mock Member

So, where can we watch the game? I also have suddenlink. Will there be any channel airing it? local chan maybe?

I mean this is pretty dumb if the Houston area can't even watch the 'Houston' Rockets.

3. Convictedstupid

You can watch it on a ****ty online stream. That's the only place.

4. deputyjmc123

deputyjmc123 Member

Frustrating

At least the suddenlink rep you guys talked to seem to have an idea of what's going on... I called two days ago, was transferred three times and could not speak to anyone who had any clue what this channel was. I provided them the channel's name and explained to them it would be where the Rockets' and Astros' games would be aired on. They had no clue what the channel was or what I was talking about.

I'm not a Suddenlink basher... I have my cable, phone, and internet through them and for the most part have been happy with the service. This is frustrating but it is not all their fault. The new fee they will have to pay comcast will have to be passed on to the customers who do not want to pay more. Hopefully it will all get resolved soon.

5. ThisIsOurCity

ThisIsOurCity Member

Any updates? I want to watch my rockets

6. jdh008

jdh008 Member

Interesting that you would ask this today. I just posted a little while ago in the other thread.

I spoke with a Suddenlink rep today. I was actually calling for technical support, but we ended up talking about CSN Houston. He didn't have any inside information, obviously, but he said that he gets calls about the channel "at least ten times a day." I imagine that other reps at Suddenlink hear the same thing. So Suddenlink is well aware that there is demand for the channel, at least.

7. Convictedstupid

I want this **** done.

8. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

9. laserguy183

laserguy183 Member

any news on suddenlink, especially from the insiders anything would be helpful.

Also, does anyone know if NBA leaguepass broadband would be blacked out in College Station?

10. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Also interested...

11. Stan_Lei

Stan_Lei Member

Yes it is blacked out in college station

12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

suddenlink sucks. nice monopoly you got there