1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Suck it Dallas) Sean Payton signs with Saints for 5 years

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by LonghornFan, Dec 28, 2012.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Link.

2. LonghornFan

[grammar police]Payton[/grammar police]

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Good news for those of us who dislike the Cowboys. Increases the chance Jason Garrett will return.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Now if the redskins win....that is what. 3 years with no playoffs for the cowboys? Or 2?

Please bring back Garrett and Romo to stay for ever....k...thanks.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Meanwhile our Texans are playing like ass and are likely to choke away home field and a first round bye, meaning one and done at best. But sure, let's laugh at other teams who don't have nearly the storied history of the mighty Texans.

Maybe our fan base should shut up until we've actually done anything meaningful in the post-season.

1 person likes this.
  6. 713

713 Member

So true it hurts. :(

7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The saints were still a top 3 offense in both points and yards. I think their D just fell off really hard.I don't know how much peyton would have helped with that.

8. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

$3mil too much. Belicheck should be the highest paid coach.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

More than $40 million over 5 years? All current and aspiring NFL coaches applaud.

10. conquistador#11

11. LonghornFan

Hey every body, there's the hangout boy being a Debbie Downer again, JFC.

Also PLEASE quit quoting that twit 713. The little virgin dork has never had an interesting or thought provoking post. Sucks the ignore function doesn't work properly.

#11 LonghornFan, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

haha and your so uplifting :grin:

13. LonghornFan

What's the difference between your and you're? Your presence on this page means you're about to find out.

Your

Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is nearly always followed by a noun.

What is your name?

Is this your pen?

Your book is on the table.

This is your chair and this is mine.

What happened to your dog?

Your being here is causing some problems.

You're

You're is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

You're going to be late.

Is that what you're wearing?

I think you're lying.

If you're ready, we can go.

I can't believe you're a doctor!

When you're my age, you'll understand.

The Bottom Line

The confusion between your and you're occurs because the two words are pronounced pretty much the same.

The ironclad rule - no exceptions - is that if you're able to replace the word with "you are," you're saying you're. Otherwise, your only choice is your.

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You're right, the Texans are playing awesome football!! Nothing bad ever happens to Houston NFL teams! Don't know what I was thinking.

Now off to watch CSH to catch pre-game coverage of our flawless team!

15. Major

Major Member

Can you clarify what the rules are as to who can be negative and about what? From your posts, I take it we're allowed to be negative about Mack Brown and the Longhorns, but not the Texans?

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCVHpnixj88?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCVHpnixj88?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You can also be negative about Comcast and the Rockets. And dogs ****ting on your wife.

More examples, please Mr. Waaaambulance Driver. And thanks for the free rep points so you could whine about me twice.

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

He's not the only one who feels that way.

Seriously, someone makes fun of Dallas, and you launch into a tirade about the Texans? What is the point of that? What are you trying to accomplish? (other than to obviously crap all over this thread)

And this is coming from someone who really doesn't care about the Cowboys all that much. Telling people not to poke fun at a natural rival until the Texans have (as many) rings is a waste of our time and yours.

I'm not sure what happened, but you are more often than not a Debbie Downer nowdays. I agree with LHF. I miss the old RM95. Kum ba yah, my Clutch, Kum ba yah...

19. LonghornFan

Classy. I also did not rep your classless ass, You may ask Clutch. kinda strange how I'm not the only one on this board who continually calls you out for being a douche. It's not just me seeing it. Not sure what happened to you but you've changed into one incredibly troll type poster most loathe nowadays.

Seriously for the others, it's Cowboys hate, it's sarcasm. You can call me out or say negative ****, but at least the lot of you didn't go personal with insults.

Trust me too dude, watch what you say. Your reputation has spoiled due to **** like that.

#19 LonghornFan, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  20. LonghornFan

Please show me the "posts" about the Texans. You're a bright guy, don't play dumb dude.