1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Suck It CSN] I broke my promise to myself

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The Law, Mar 3, 2013.

1. The Law

The Law Member

I told myself until the TV deal got resolved I would not purchase tickets nor go to any Rockets games this season. I lasted nearly half the year but I couldn't resist any longer...

Me and the wife are going to the game tonight, Section 113 Row 19. I love this team too much and the direction they are heading...Plus my wife wanted to go to China Garden today haha..

Go Rockets! BTHO the Little Ponies!

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Well, have fun watching the Rockets' 10th straight loss to the World Champion (2011) Dallas Mavericks.

They have Dirk. We have Ohlbrecht. Nuff said. :p

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

You must not like the Rockets, anymore.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

And OP enjoy the game

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]

6. smr6

smr6 Member

I'll be a couple rows behind you in section 113 row 22 tonight with my girlfriend. Proudly wearing my Hakeem jersey while she wears her Chandler Parsons jersey.

7. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

enjoy the game ... go Rockets!

8. bootsdaddy

bootsdaddy Member

[​IMG]

9. clos4life

clos4life Member

I think the trade deadline has unhinged you.

Now repeat after me Carl: It's just PPat and MMorris, 2 bench players at best on any contender. At least we didn't trade away Dirk and Blake.

If you keep saying this to yourself, sanity will return to you. Think DMo is fun to watch and perhaps TRob will start looking like an NBA player somewhere over the next 3 years.

10. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

ROFL. TRob, Royce Da 5 9.