1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid kids on bus harass bus monitor until she cries.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jacoby, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

It's not reparations. Inordinate does not come into play. It's people being nice and giving her $20. It just so happens it's 15,000 people doing it. People aren't giving her $20 hoping she does something good with it. "Make sure you give $1 of that back into the community!"

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

So, how much would be too much? She's got more than enough for a nice vacation right now.

Maybe the best thing is to live off of it, so she doesn't have to deal with the kids anymore? she only makes 15k a year, so she's good for 10 more years, which should be more than enough at her age.

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Anything over 10k it too high IMO.

4. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I don't think any amount is too much. If people want to give, let them give.

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

In a sense though, aren't they?? People are giving her $20 because they feel like she was wronged, and that she wasn't being compensated according to what her job entailed. While I agree that there is no set limit on what should be considered FAIR, I think most people would agree that approaching half a million dollars for being heckled by some punk teenagers is more than adequate for whatever the intended purpose of the donations were. I never said the donations needed to come with a disclaimer attached to them, but I also think that when someone is put into a position like Karen Klein, there is a modicum of responsibility that comes with that large of a sum of money. I'm not saying donate the whole thing, or even close, but it would be nice if she did give back a little. Again though, that's just my personal opinion.

6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

So happy for the lady. Now she can buy a Bentley and never has to take the bus again to school.

1 person likes this.
  7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I wonder how much money would be raised if she was black or Asian, probably less than 10% of the current total.

8. Raven

Raven Member

Lord of the Flies, and it happens in every public school.

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

430k right now, oh my god. This still goes 1 month.

10. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

the hypothetical situation would be a completely different set of circumstances.
    perhaps they wouldn't have even gone that far if that were the case.

you could throw out any % because it is impossible to predict.

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

What's the tax on this 430k just out of curiosity?

12. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Anybody want to insult me for 10 minutes and make me cry? I'll set up a fund and we can split it 5 ways.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm in. Paulftsk can come with his Asian friends and make it look like we're gettin beaten the F up by an Asian gang. If it makes us millionaires I'd even allow one of his female friends to rape me while I'm crying like crazy in front of the camera.

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The friend must be good looking though.

15. JD88

JD88 Member

Im sure it just wasnt one day. Who cares if 20,000 people donate $10? Who cares is if its 10million?

That lady will retire and never work a day again in her life. Whats wrong with that?

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I don't think it's a race issue, but an age issue. What if she was in her mid 40's?

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Not a thing.

Good for her....

Those kids would have a tanned backside if they were mine.

DD

18. sew

sew Member

Exactly.

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Over 498k right now, will hit 500k in a few minutes.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

To the people that are okay with her gettings millions of bucks. Look at the other projects on that site.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/112222

A blind girl that was struck by cancer multiple times and all kinds of ish needs more room for the medical stuff, etc. After one month they got 1560$ and that's it.

http://www.indiegogo.com/elitekirayfamilycongorescue

Woman outta Conga needs 50k$ to get kids from her family out of the Congo to begin a new life with her. 22 days left, only raised 5k.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/115800?i=pica

Orphanage project for Haiti, raised 4.3k of 11k, 11 days left.

There are so much more heartbreaking projects that would really, really help people in great need, but they don't get any attention. And outside of that side there are so much more possibilities where you can donate for greater needs and people struggling with their lives.

And now people are saying it's wonderful that a woman that was mobbed by children will become a millionaire as result of her "pain".

Sorry, but it seems perverted to me.

1 person likes this.