1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Strip Club Diaries"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 16, 2011.

1. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

I didn't know you were working there otherwise I would have checked it out.

2. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

You need to take some inspiration from the Mecca of all stripclubs and fine women. Colombia!

The hottest "night club" (whorehouse) is in Bogota known as "La Piscina" This place is built around a big pool where the girls do shows, (solo or lesbian) above a catwalk over the pool and sometimes in it. They have showers and of course bedrooms upstairs. I don't think you can get away with the bedrooms, but the pool should definitely be a must.

3. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I meant sales...we doubled sales per week. If you increase sales that means you're doing your job. You got customers coming in daily because they obviously liked what we were doing. Instead I rather do this for our own club...I'm gonna stop helping all these crappy clubs and start helping myself.

4. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Thought about the pool, but liquor? Pool? Women.? Accidents waiting to happen.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Really. Pool, liquor, boobs is a recipe for disaster? thadeus hosts these parties every 2nd tuesday of the month, and there has never been a problem. If drowning worries you, just skip the pool then and do hottubs, waterfall and bidet sprinklers out of the floor. But this needs to happen. Texas needs to mix cool water with strippers under waterfalls and dancing over bidet sprinkler systems.

The only problems the Playboy Mansion pool in a cave concept has is getting the guys into bathing suits to jump into the pool or hottub. You'd have to have a VIP lockeroom with VIP bathrobes and ****. But then, if successful, that would become a club with membership.

#105 heypartner, May 16, 2011
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

damn, that is awe inspiring. Buffett beware indeed.

[​IMG]

Proud to have posted in this thread.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I'm not sure what your picturing, but I didn't mean like lining up in a single file line.

Some clubs have seating pretty close together. You can be getting a lap dance and have someone else also getting one within a few steps. What I'm suggesting is basically keeping the same layout. The only difference is the dancers rotate, rather than staying with one guy. You can think of it as a "preview" that guys pay for. Both sides get/pay the same money as usual for one dance. The point being to leave men wanting more from one or more of the dancers, which would trigger them buying more dances from them individually. It's like a stripper variety pack.

8. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

It sounds complicated. I wanna start with something decent with a good chance of succeeding. Once the money starts rolling in then yes...jacuzzis and pools galore.

9. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I like this idea, I'm gonna think about it. It might be complicated to organize, but we'll see.

10. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Doubt you could get away with that in the US. "Liability" was the first word that came to mind. Some drunk idiot would sue them out of existence.

11. heypartner

YEAH!!!

but remember...we need a
    Sprinkler system from the floor.
    S p r i n k l e r system
    Like downtown in Discovery Green Park. For the girls to dance over.

and don't forget the certified virgins

12. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Yeah, I dunno about the pool idea. Maybe showers for the girls, and maybe customers can participate if they get lucky. I dunno...we'll see. It shouldn't be too expensive to install a shower somewhere near the seating area. Honestly we have plenty of investors...we have the luxury of being picky as long as they meet our demands.

13. heypartner

You have to go all in. Pool or not. Showers won't work because no stripper is going to get her hair wet unless it makes money over the entire course of the night. She won't get her hair wet for one guy. You know the best of these girls will spend 3 hours getting ready for work? All in or not....that's the way the girls will look at getting their hair wet. And some will stay in the pool all night...specialize in that.

#113 heypartner, May 16, 2011
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  14. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I'm sure that there is a compromise.

VIP hottubs?

15. FFz

FFz Member

bidet is a must!

16. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

The other owners sound Penny rich and pound foolish.

And it sounds like you have good business sense. Good luck with the new club.

17. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

El Hitman, since you might be getting your own club, will you still let the girls do "extra stuff" besides lap dancing?

18. droxford

droxford Member

Don't you ever get sick of the late hours? the drunk people? the cigarette smoke? the loud music? the grumpy strippers?

19. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

You don't go all in at first...you spend your money on advertising so you can get the people in there. You can have the nicest club in Houston but you will get nowhere if you only get 10 customers a day. Once you get the customers in there and they realize you're running a good show...THEN you start remodeling and making it nicer depending on the income of the club and customer base.

20. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

VIP hot tubs will solve that problem quick. Hmm...we'll see.